[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Dwarf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: wtf shaq and gf.jpg (252KB, 462x670px) Image search: [Google]
wtf shaq and gf.jpg
252KB, 462x670px
Am I a bad person for being a 5'9" manlet who wants to pound the shit out of a 4'7" cutie who seems very into me? She has blue hair, very nice tits, big eyes and full lips, she works out a lot. I just don't want to accidentally create more manlets.

Am I a bad person? Will people in public stare at me like a pedo? I literally weigh twice what she does.
>>
>>18307942

kids are weird, unless she has persistent short genes, or you have short relatives, it'll be a crapshoot.
>>
>>18307951
honestly I've just always wanted a tiny girlfriend I could easily lift up and carry around like a toy. I lift regularly but mostly dated girls of "normal" size. Never been with a girl who was even 4'11", I sent her a voice message saying i wanted to benchpress her and she told me she's 90lbs, she's a mouse! is it bad to be so turned on by the thought of being with someone so tiny? i'm the shortest of all my brothers so maybe there's a chance it won't be more manlets...
>>
File: tinashe travis.jpg (71KB, 592x775px) Image search: [Google]
tinashe travis.jpg
71KB, 592x775px
bump
>>
>I just don't want to accidentally create more manlets.

Kek

I'm 6"1 and I lovvvveee thicc/chubby short girls.
>>
>>18307942
Does posting about your imaginary girlfriend make her seem more real?
>>
>>18308000
i already got her digits and planned a date, never said she was my girl but she does seem very into me.

i guess i just feel weird cause I've never dated someone so small before.
>>
>>18307942

LOL pound the shit out of her (assuming she consents of course).
>>
>>18307955

If she got some nice tits and pound-me-into-the-mattress thighs, hell no there's nothing wrong with it.

She's probably tight as fuck too - if you aren't suckling those tits while she impales herself on your cock this weekend you gay as fuck.
>>
File: tit sucking.jpg (34KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tit sucking.jpg
34KB, 720x405px
>>18308010
either this weekend or next cause of mother's day stuff but yes I definitely would like to attempt something like this with her.
>>
>>18308002
Okay, well... I'm not interested in this thread unless you're posting pics.
>>
File: alisa 4'7.png (495KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
alisa 4'7.png
495KB, 640x640px
>>18308015
she told me she's from guyana. i've always been attracted to black and brown girls.
>>
File: blue hair alisa.png (911KB, 577x700px) Image search: [Google]
blue hair alisa.png
911KB, 577x700px
here's the blue hair i mentioned
>>
>>18308023
Where's the blue hair?
>>
>>18308032
see >>18308030

i only got two pics of her right now, but she said she keeps it blue now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.