[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to make a girl feel better about herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1422273061727.png (191KB, 334x370px) Image search: [Google]
1422273061727.png
191KB, 334x370px
I've been talking to this girl for a couple of months, she lives around 10 hours away by car so i cant really just go to her place and help her but we do voice/video from time to time.

But lately she's been asking things like:
"Am I that hard to love"
"Do I cry too much"
"Am I not allowed to hurt"
"Do I push people away by being me"
"Why can't people love me"
"Are you going to leave too" (like her last boyfriend did to her)

Shes been like this mainly cause she lost what she thought was a really good friend lately but this friend didn't care about her at all really, and her family relationships haven't considering her dad's a drugged up psychopath who tried to kill her, her brother and her mum. besides that her mum who's sick and that takes a toll on her.

I've been trying to help her and it seems to be working sometimes but it just keeps coming back in waves and she doesn't respond to messages for a day or 2 but i can see that she's reading them.

I don't really know what else to say other that what I've already said and I'm also pretty convinced that I'm in love... i just want her to be happy you know. i personally think she needs space but I'm just really worried about her.
>>
>>18307895
you're just a rag for her tears, worry about your own fucking life. just stop talking to her. seriously, no goodbyes, no having it out or anything, fuck all that. just stop answering

she's feeling bad because some chad has been pumping her and then ghosting her on a regular basis.

while you sit here "thinking about u hurting" she's literally legs akimbo right now getting drilled, bet on it
>>
File: 1484973664115.jpg (136KB, 896x891px) Image search: [Google]
1484973664115.jpg
136KB, 896x891px
I'm in a situation that is eeriely similar. Nothing seems to be working. She has such bad self perception and it's all because her parents weren't loving and supportive and of course society is generally shallow and indifferent.

It sucks, man. I love her, and she loves me, but I can't get behind her defenses. It hurts to keep on pushing and trying to let her let me in, but I keep feeling pushed out. It's not even her fault, you know. She just doesn't want to be hurt, and I can't prove that I wont' hurt her. I mean, honestly, I can't even prove myself of that because in a way I'm guarded too and am too jaded. This world just screwed me over on this one.
>>
File: 1456967677108.jpg (325KB, 360x4480px) Image search: [Google]
1456967677108.jpg
325KB, 360x4480px
>>18307925
>I can't get behind her defenses. It hurts to keep on pushing and trying to let her let me in, but I keep feeling pushed out. It's not even her fault, you know. She just doesn't want to be hurt, and I can't prove that I wont' hurt her.

>"it's not you, it's me"
fyi, Chad gets past her "defenses" with a grin and a shitty joke

you can verify this very easily especially online

1. make a diff acct with a model's pics
2. add her
3. "oh sorry i added the wrong person, thought you were someone else. hi though" and then start a conversation from there
doesn't even matter how awkward or stupid you sound, you'll see a totally different personality from your poor broken little girl.
>>
File: image.png (797KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
797KB, 1136x640px
you guys need to understand you can't make these girls have confidence in themselves.
It's especially difficult if you are at a long distance, because anytime they hear something they don't believe or want to tune you out, they can just pull the plug and your getting nowhere fast.

That said, all you can offer is a different perspective.
I generally find women put too much emotion and importance on friendships. And self blame is an easy road to go down.

Real friendships are rare. They are also unimportant.
Friends only matter as much as you make them matter. Why give a shit about someone not giving nearly as much of a shit about you?
Its not a oneway street, and no matter what kind of person you are, people gonna do what they wanna do.
What does going "woe is me" do to help the situation? Go meet new people.

Best advice i can give is remind them they dont suck, and that other people don't define how good a person they are or aren't. How important you make these people does. Quit putting value in shitters and learn to tell the good from the bad.
>>
>>18307944
Eh she has called me a Chad before. Actually, part of the issue is she doesn't think she's good enough for me, and that she doesn't deserve my love. Me being attractive to her is fucking her up among other things including my inability to be stable of mind. She's genuinely self destructing, and there's nothing I can do.
>>
(OP btw)
>>18307925
i really know the feeling man, its hard mainly considering that she was within train ride distance before she moved so i was organising to go see her and all that shit but her auntie and uncle kicker her out so she had to go to her mums place etc, and being home has brought up bad memories and such.
And i just feel bad i cant help anymore that i can now.

>>18307944
it was pretty much the exact same thing before i asked her out (she moved recently)
>>
(OP btw)
>>18307960
dude are you sure you're not me?
cause for fuck sake your shit sounds way too similar to mine
>>
(OP btw)
>>18307950
dude i completely understand where you're coming from but i"m just very conflicted cause cause she legitimately cares about me aswell...

like i'll make a post jokingly or not about me being unhappy or not looking good (which i personally think i don't) and she'll go off at me about it and shit like that.

and i mean i've known her for like 3 years but only been seriously talking for the past 3 months.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.