[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had an awesome first date...now nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Long story short, met a girl last summer, talked a little on facebook and always made some kind of excuses to not go on a date.

Fast foward to March, I message her about going rock climbing and agrees. Date goes super well, like we clicked, even got physical, ate together and as I was about to drop her off, I leaned for a kiss and she said "I'm hard to get".

Fast foward a bit, invite her on another date, says she has exams and will get back to me. Never gets back

What the fuck, where did I do wrong? I had many dates in my life and I *know* if I did well or fucked up. This one was among the best dates I had and just like that, she's gone.

What went wrong?
>>
>>18307744
She is hard toget
>>
>>18307756
No memeing please. Also I didn't pay for her shit so why would she fucking waste an entire day of her life and answers sporadically? What's the point? Am I relegated to orbiter status at this point? What the fuck I have always been told "if you didn't get a kiss by the first date, forget it". Granted, she is from eastern europe so a little more conservative but...whatever man
>>
>>18307744
She's a whore and played you for a free day out.
Don't take it to heart OP. Remember, you're the only you in 7 billion niggers on this earth. Kek confirm
>>
>>18307744
Ask her.
So that you can get what's not working and simply move on.
>>
>>18307744

She was curious, but not really interested. She went out with you to see if anything would spark, but decided she's not into you like that. It's not complicated. Women are more concerned with how things "feel" in the beginning. You didn't do anything wrong, she simply wasn't feeling it. Time to accept this loss and move one.
>>
thats alot of time anon
some chicks want to be pursued (no actually, all of them want it, but most are very picky by who)

theres a line between coming through desperate and persistance
i got my girl by being peristent, what went wrong is you tried to handle her like the avarage girl

beat around the bush if shes single, if she is, then be a bit more pushy
>>
>>18307744
she has a boyfriend or a guy she really likes that she is holding out fo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.