[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A whole month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1464148002796.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464148002796.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
It's been a whole month since my girlfriend of 3 years and I have had sex. I've kinda sucked because we're both our first partners and now after three years lately she says she doesn't want to do it. I ask her why she doesn't want to have sex and she says "It just isn't as exciting. It's not new, you know?". I completely disagree with her because I believe that having sex is something special between two consensual adults and it's mind blowing every time we do it.

I am a man of very high libido, I masturbate six times a day. And I have a 7.5 In. dick that is 5.5 In. in diameter. She also says it hurts which I can see, because she doesn't last more than 45 minutes even with an hour or two of foreplay. I've voiced my concerns but they fall on deaf ears apparently because she believes that she deserves the right to say "no". While I agree with her, that she does have the right to say "no", I feel a month without sex is ridiculous but i'm also of the opinion that she should at least consent. What the fuck is the deal? What should I do?

We plan on moving in soon (Febuary 2018) and I don't know if I can handle dry spells like this. Cheating is not something I would ever do because I believe that you would have to be an immature prick not to value another person enough not to hold onto a commitment. But thoughts?

For those of you in relationships, how often do you have sex?
>>
My wife and I do the deed about 2-4 times per week, assuming i'm not traveling. She doesn't have as high a libido as me also, so I know what it's like to feel frustrated about this. Longest we've been has been a month also.

Does she masturbate? Use a vibrator? Maybe introduce her to anal? I think she's expecting you to spice it up.
>>
>>18307721
It's not okay. It's not acceptable. You need to make it clear to her that if she still wants to maintain a relationship with you it's something she needs to communicate with you about and work on. It isn't normal for people to just stop needing sex, so find out what's up.
>>
File: 1459814556955.jpg (66KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1459814556955.jpg
66KB, 400x387px
>>18307732
I believe she uses a pillow to masturbate but maybe she hasn't been doing that either, i'll ask her. She hates anal, but that's because she decided to take it all quickly, thinking it'd hurt less. So now she's scared herself away from it. She abores physical contact due to a scarred past, I never know when she's in the mood.
>>18307735
How would I bring it up? She claims to still be sexually attracted to me, Thank you for confirming my feelings. Is this a need? She says that it hurts because i'm on the large side, and she's on a birth control that is inside her arm. But it doesn't make sense to me.
>>
Dump
That
Bitch

I bet she doesn't have much to contribute income - wise and that's why she wants to move in.
>>
>>18307766
I want you to tell me your dating history, because you sound like one of my man whore ex cooworkers. He solved all his "problems" by dumping them. He ended up at 30 years old making $9.5/hr at a shitty dead end job. %80 of that income goes to 5 bastard children.
>>
>>18307748
How long has she been on birth control? It's still not normal to not want sex at all and the majority of women do need sex and release as a result of the hormones in our bodies. She doesn't just not have that, birth control or not.

You've been together for 3 years and only now she decides your size is too much? That's just unfair.

Sit her down and calmly talk about it. Tell her how important sex is for you and how much it means for her to work with you to make sex better for both of you. Try to stress the importance of sex and intimacy/closeness to her. If she doesn't see your point of view, maybe something else is wrong.
>>
>>18307795
She's been on birth control for two years. What do you think is wrong? I think it's unlikely that she is cheating because she's been hurt in the past by everyone. I'm literally the first person to not shit on her. She's a real mommy type, she cares whether she wants to or not. I fell asleep TODAY when I was over her apartment, and she gave me a tea, and made me answer a bunch of questions that would wake me up to really think about them.
>>
>>18307808
Sorry.
Just to make sure I was okay to drive back to my apartment.
>>
>>18307721
>"It just isn't as exciting. It's not new, you know?".
Sounds like she wants either new things in the bed or a new guy altogether. She wants to try something new

>She also says it hurts which I can see, because she doesn't last more than 45 minute
Ah. Big dick problems.
>>
>>18307795
Could be depression, mood related, intense stress. Maybe she's going through something. She could have an infection making it painful. The best thing to do is communicate about it clearly so you're both on the same page.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.