[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No choice but Suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0226.jpg (127KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
127KB, 491x750px
I have massive brain damage to the point of being on disability money and I'm undiagnosed everyone thinks it's my autism but actually I'm dying of a brain disease what can I do?i need to get a diagnosis soon
>>
I also will supply additional information if necessary
>>
Please help.... I'm too late to be saved but....just help bring a dying man some sense of resolution
>>
>>18307678
>Undiagnosed

Well, what is it that you think you have?
>>
>>18307697
No idea but I have memory loss
>>
>>18307698
Have you considered the fact that you don't have anything and what you're experience is normal for humans?

I literally have less than a dozen memories of my childhood if I'm not prompted
Memories are naturally hazy and will fall to the background
>>
>>18307703
No this is different I can't remember anything even earlier today but nobody will believe I have a brain disease I'm getting tests done soon but probably won't make them think any differently
>>
>>18307712
alzheimer's?
>>
>>18307678
do you use drugs?
>>
>>18307751
Something like that except I'm 18
>>
>>18307712
>>18307780
You're schizo
That's what you got

Get some pills and it'll all be normal
>>
>>18307785
Nope I'm not I have a brain disease it's may be hard to tell but I'm forgetting everything
>>
Edit already have amnesia
>>
>undiagnosed
>being on disability money

calling bullshit.
>>
>>18307787
You think that doctors are out to get you
You think you're dying.
You assume wholeheartedly that your point of view is infallibly correct

Sounds like schizo shit to me
>>
>>18307794
I'm on disability there is this thing called the regional center that is paying me and supporting me also I'm undiagnosed because everyone thinks I'm schizophrenic
>>
What are some things you cannot remember?
>>
>>18307805
This morning what I did today what I'm doing on the weekend and when asked I don't know anything like what I did on the weekend
>>
So because I look schizophrenic I can't get diagnosed?
>>
>>18307813
How far back does this memory loss go?
>>
>>18307829
I'm starting to forget that I wasn't always disabled I don't know anything except for now
>>
>>18307832

Can you keep notes to keep track of yourself? Maybe even make a bucket list? Go out with a bang if it really is the end. Best wishes to you anon. Life is but a dream
>>
>>18307832
Maybe not relevant but maybe depersonalization/derealization?
>>
>>18307824
No because there

You seem schizo
So go to a doc and get some fucking anti-schizoid pills

Nigger one of my cousins lived on the street and died there
That's a shit life
There's no one out to get you
>>
File: geralt_28.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
geralt_28.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>>18307843
>life is a dream
more like a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>18307857

My heart goes out to you. Can you get a CAT scan or MRI to figure out what's going on in your head? Yes, see a doctor. Or multiple doctors to figure what's wrong. You might not be dying even if it seems like you are.
>>
>>18307862
lol, im not op.
>>
>>18307862
>>18307843
Thank you I will see what the doctors say after neuropsychological testing (op)
>>
You'll be fine OP just see what the doctors say.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.