[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there is a new receptionist in the company. All was normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

So there is a new receptionist in the company. All was normal at first, but then we had some really candid conversation over lunch. Turns out she is kinky, really kinky. We got to talking and a couple days later she straight up tells me that she wants to have a threesome with me and my wife. She lays down some conditions.
1. No one in the office finds out, ever.
2. Her husband never finds out. She is in an open marriage, but she says she wants to keep this private.
That one was kind of weird, right? I get the work thing, but the husband? In an open relationship?

Seems odd, but she is pretty good looking.
Wat do?
>>
>>18307564
Sounds sweet. If your wife's into it just go for it. Their relationship isn't your concern
>>
those conditions imply its a major drama whore
it goes without saying what you do in bed is private

the open marriage thing is a lie, the fact she did this so fast and the "conditions" makes me believe shes trouble
>>
>>18307564
Are you asking for advice or just bragging?
>>
>>18308337
Wouldn't not wanting people in the office to find imply that she doesn't want the drama? Although the second one does strike me as weird. That's kind of what's bothering me.

Could you explain what about the conditions make you think she is trouble?
>>
>>18308631
Legit asking for advice. Does this seem sketchy to you? I've been with chick in an open marriage before and even had similar conditions to the work one. Mostly chicks that don't want their personal life and private life mixed up, but the husband hing is odd.
>>
>>18308278
That is fair.
>>
>>18308890
Anyone who says "I'm in an open relationship BUT DONT LET MY SO KNOW!" is a fucking liar
>>
>>18308901
So you think that she is not in an open relationship? You might have a point.
>>
>>18308886
anon if i wana sleep with someone i dont specify that WE ABSOLUTELY DONT TALK ABOUT IT

because its a natural thing not making it news we slept togather for me, maybe its not so obvious for herself
it has something to do with projecting
>>
>>18307564
do you even know if your wife is down for a threesome with your coworker?

if not why are you talking this shit with the new coworker? how would you receive a request from your wife for a threesome with the new stud at her workplace?
>>
>>18308905
I truly doubt it. And if she is she's breaking the god damn first rule of being in a real open relationship, which is being completely OPEN and honest with her husband. She's slinging shit your way and you'd best stay as far as you can away from her.
>>
>>18307564
Fuck her hardcore
>>
Don't do it. That relationship is not open. If it was she wouldn't care about him finding out. She sounds like trouble. Don't do it.
>>
>>18307564

many open relationships have the condition that the partner isn't supposed to find out about the others exploits as humans can still be jealous while trying to be open minded
>>
>>18308934
Yea, that base is covered. My wife is more than ok with it. This is a conversation that we have had many times in advance. There are very specific rules on these things for us. This chick falls well within the rules, but that one thing is giving my a sketchy feeling about it. Sadly, I think these anons are right, this shit doesn't fell right. I'm going to have to let this one die.
>>
Having a threesome with someone you are in contact with every day will complicate things . And it's a matter of time before other people find out . It's better to have that experience and cut contact with that person . If you haven't done it before , expect jealousy from your wife if she isn't 100% ready for it .
>>
>>18308988
So you have heard of this before?
>>
>>18309001
We have done this before. A couple times and usually I wouldn't be so hesitant, but this one is just odd. Anon up above said they have heard of this before though. Maybe there is some way to figure it out.
>>
I did a threesome with a girl who had a bf before OP. She was into it, but her bf wasn't, so she chated on him with us. So it doesn't strike me as weird that she wants to keep it a secret, even in an open relationship. Maybe her husband isn't fond of threesomes, or she thinks she would get jealous if she saw him with another women.

This is the least of your concerns imo. Doing it with someone you have daily contact is more complicated. Have you done this before, specifically with someone this close?
>>
>>18309034
That I have not done. Never had a threesome with anyone the I saw regularly. I have a had two threesomes with the same girl before, but never one that I see 5 days a week.
>>
So as of now I guess I am going to pass on this one mostly because I will have to see her everyday afterward and that's probably going to get something fucked up. Damn shame though. At least there is another girl in Austin that is interested in a threesome and that one should be much more clean cut. Preciate you anons for pointing that shit out.
>>
>>18309048
And was she a friend, or just some rando?

I can only imagine it two ways
-sex is bad for some reason, and you have to see her face to face daily and it gets really awkward
-sex is good, both get flirty, people at work start noticing, your partner gets jealous or worried that you hang around her this long

Unless you two have a reaally cool head and maturity enough for this situation (which admittedly neither me and my gf would have), this could turn out weird. Even doing it with a friend is easier to pull the plug, but we usually spend more time at work than at home, and you'll be forced to be around her due to your jobs.

I'm not saying don't do it, this isn't even happening to me and my dick is saying "do it", but make sure all this has been talked through with your gf and the receptionist.
>>
>>18309081
She was somewhere between a friend and a rando. We knew each other, but lived in different cities and only ever saw each other when she was in my city. We didn't really talk much when we weren't in the same city. So, that was much more clean cut.

All good though, there is another girl that I just found out has been trying to get this going for a month or two now and just wasn't up front about it. I am like 90% sure that it is her first time and she is a bit shy. That one is far more clean cut.
>>
>>18307564
>Seems odd, but she is pretty good looking.
If in doubt, don't whip it out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.