[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banned from Baths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492467596623.jpg (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492467596623.jpg
391KB, 1280x720px
I am currently in a one year lease at my apartment complex, where I have a full bath and utilities are paid for.

I stand on my feet and move around for 8 hours a day, so I like to soak in the tub when I get off of work. Today I got an email asking me to stop taking baths, as the apartment below me was having a leak. Apparently the tub, pipes, or ceiling are faulty, and the release of all of the water at once is causing an issue.

I don't want to stop taking baths, but I will if I have to. Is there any way I could swing this in order to lower my rent?
>>
just keep taking baths, you paid rent, fuck em
>>
>>18307517

tell them that they have a month to fix it, otherwise you will have someone else pay for it and then deduct it from your rent. local laws vary so google around but you will find what you are looking for.

they can't stop you from using a tub from its intended use though.
>>
Absolutely check your tenancy agreement AND your local tenancy laws. An indefinite restriction on your use of your apartment is something that really should not fly. I would hope there is a right to quiet enjoyment of premises or something like that - and also an obligation for urgent maintenance/repairs to the landlord that would stipulate a timeframe for them to repair this, and maybe even compensation. Check.
>>
>make sure they very clearly insist that you take showers and forbid you to take baths
>slip in the shower
>crack a rib
>break face on soap dish
>lose front teeth
>bite off tongue
>get genitals caught in shower curtain
>sue your parents for making you live in a shitty apartment instead of buying you a house
>>
>>18307573
This. You dont pay full price for missing features. If you agreed to it

Then move out.
>>
destroy anyone that attempts to get in between you and your baths anon
>>
>>18307517
It is the landlord's job to fix things. It can be a legitimate request to say "Our plumber is coming on Tuesday, so could you not use the bathtub between now and then?" But not a blanket ban.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.