[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In an effort to move on, burn the toxic bridges that kept me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 51615861.png (62KB, 1294x720px) Image search: [Google]
51615861.png
62KB, 1294x720px
In an effort to move on, burn the toxic bridges that kept me down and clear up some mental space, I sent pic related to a long time fuck buddy I had. I am content and happy that I finally got to tell her everything I was so afraid to before, as when I was depressed I was timid and easily influenced by others. However, she responded to the email (which I explicitly told her not to do). Can anyone give me insight into why she responded? I am J for context.
>>
File: 156320445.png (46KB, 1268x379px) Image search: [Google]
156320445.png
46KB, 1268x379px
>>18307213
Her response
>>
Because you criticized the fuck out of her. Most people don't just sit back when others insult them. She was hurt, so she struck back. Just like you wanted to tell her your feelings, she wanted to tell you hers.
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (54KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
54KB, 620x800px
writing anger out of yourself is a good thing
pressing the send button is not

you cant just say dont answer then attack her, good for the girl to put you in place,
you behaved like an angry kid throwing a tantrum

this chick hurt you somehow and you wanted to hurt back, it doesnt work like that anon

if you dont want anything from someone, you dont write them a tirade, be a bit more mindful, but you angry, which is ok, lashing out is not though
>>
OP you got btfo. How are you feeling after reading her response?
>>
Wooooooow rip op you just got bodied. Enjoy the beautiful karma.
>>
>>18307215
Ahahahaha get wrecked OP.
>>
man you got roasted. btw wtf were you trying to accomplish with that email? jeez...
>>
>>18307213
You're the worst kind of person. You act like other people are responsible for YOUR shitty life choices. It seems like the whole point of this email is "I'm SO much better than you now, I can't believe you forced me to choose to waste my time with you!" This whole email is just "me me me me me!" Really embarrassing to read. You must be completely lacking in self-awareness if you'd actually type something like this, send it, and then show it to strangers for approval.

This attitude is reflected in your question - "Why would she respond when I TOLD HER not to?" Because other people have their own thoughts, feelings and free will, they're not just props for your supposed self-improvement. You shat all over her, completely unreasonably, and she stood up for herself.

If this is what it looks like when you're in a good place, I can't imagine how awful you were before
>>
>>18308843
>>18308843
this.

If I were in your situation, OP. And she truly were 'just a fuck' as you put it, I wouldn't have had the ambition or anger required to write a message like that. If you had a fuckbuddy and stopped wanting anything to do with them, why wouldn't you just not contact them? Looks like she hurt you and you wrote that message more so to convince yourself that you never cared than to actually tell her anything.

Also, as a side note, in my experience.. the kind of people who decide their life isn't good enough and hand out blame/criticism to those around them rather than owning up to it are almost always the absolute worst kind of assholes.
>>
It's called burning bridges, everyone. Learn how to have a backbone. Op stated it was for them to get over things and finally say what had been on their mind. When they pressed the send button they accepted whatever repercussions involved, including a fight like what she sent back. If they wanted to end it in such a way, who cares? It's clearly over and done.
>>
If this isn't bait, I really don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>Wanting nothing to do with each other's lives.
>Emailing each other back and forth

Bro, just block her and move on. Why do you have to shit talk her. I'd you don't care then just don't care.

Both of you are little bitches who can't handle separation.
>>
>>18307215

LOL she demolished you op
>>
>>18307213
>he responded to the email (which I explicitly told her not to do)
Why would she give a fuck what you tell her? If you want to clean you mental laudry you fucking do it ... mentally. Write a physical letter then burn it or some shit. If you write a butthurt email attacking someone, it's obvious that some might give you a "Fuck you" back.

Also you got BTFO by a fatty, that's embarrassing.
>>
This thread is an interesting experiment in how people approach conflicts and resolutions. You have the virtue signalers who want to preach about the right and wrongs of ops actions, the mature neutals who see it from both sides, the chaotic neutrals who don't care either way but don't necessarily agree, and the instigators who just want to shout "damn op got roasted!" Whilst contributing nothing. All the while only the neutral seem to be contributing something worthwhile.
>>
>>18308930
Don't forget the faggots with bystander syndrome who act neutral but simply want to throw their opinion in the ring.
>>
>>18308930
fuck off OP
>>
>>18308930
I'm sure you consider yourself a "neutral" in this matter and it's a bit of an ego boost to question the value of people who responded in a different manner than you did.
>>
>>18307213
>It won't be read.

Yeah you're still a weak faggot at heart eh OP. You read it. And quite simply, you got tatted for titting. Reads f/e, and that bridge is indeed burned now. Why are you giving a fuck? (Oh wait yeah my original sentence applies).
>>
>>18308995
>you're still a weak faggot at heart eh OP
This is the thing you should pay attention to, OP.
>>
I have no idea what happened between you do, but you sound like an immature twat, OP. Criticizing somebody and saying "don't respond!" so that you can have the last word and shield yourself from consequences is something a child would do.

Your ex or whatever sounds way more mature than you and fucking ripped you to shreds for being a dick.
>>
>>18308930

>berate people for not contributing
>while not contributing yourself

sasuga shitposter san
>>
>>18307213
>not doing it face to face
coward, but you still did it i suppose
>>
OP you're a nasty piece of work. What the hell did this girl ever do to you? You're just letting loose on her and ripping on her for no apparent reason other than you think you're so much better than that now. It's such an immature and negative thing to send, you sound like a kid to early 20s.

She's not the source of your problems, sending her that isn't going to "clean up the mental laundry of my mind". Without her who knows what might have happened, you might be in a completely worse place, done some other shit to get sex or whatever. But even if it was a mistake to ever be with her, that's hardly fair to come at her like that.

So you were basically deceiving her the entire time when you were pretending you liked her? So doesn't that make YOU in the wrong for being a liar/

You seem to have gotten a ridiculous superiority complex. I'd apologize to her, say you didn't know what you were thinking sending that.

Try and relax and get it together. She is not the cause of your problems. Lashing out at her isn't going to improve your life.
>>
>>18308930
>interesting experiment.
SHUT UP. We are not part of an "experiment", and I promise to personally violently fuck up anyone who ever tries a "social experiment" on me.
>>
you sound like one of those faggots who plays the victim all the time, but in reality you're a terrible person
>>
Elliot Rodger is back everyone
>>
>>18307213
The trick is to write that, but not press the send button you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18308930
It could have been if OP asked for any sort of advice.
>>
>>18307213
LOL Op got wrecked. Sent a fuckwad email thinking they were "strong" when instead it's the weakest shit imaginable. A strong person doesn't need to write a catty email to rid themselves of their demons. That girl is a champ, OP is a bitch
>>
Eh they are both in the wrong. Op shouldn't have sent it, she shouldn't have responded. She's obviously not strong either because here she is doing the same thing op did. Shit happens. Op is probably a recent grad or something, such wild accusations seem to be about that age range.
>>
>>18307215
My favorite part is when she called you ugly.
>>
OP's biggest failure here is not sticking to his work and actually reading her response. You said you wouldn't read it so DON'T FUCKING READ IT THEN. Should have deleted that shit as soon as you saw it.
>>
>>18309258
>sticking to his work
I meant word.
>>
>>18307213

Wow OP, you're getting slammed pretty hard here. What you wrote was pretty unnecessary but I do that that none of us knows exactly what went down between the two of you and from these messages, neither of you were perfect.

That being said, she has every right to respond and defend herself. Just as you felt you had every right to send her this nasty email for you to move on. Obviously your relationship with her ended iin flames. That's your closure. It shouldn't matter who gets the "final" word in. It's over. End of story.

So now that you've reached this point, it's time to cut her out of your life and move on. Focus on improving yourself as a person. Focus on what you want and what will make you happy.
>>
>>18309372
This. So many posters up in arms to call something out as either right or wrong, as if relationships are binary. This was ops way of getting closure. I've seen plenty of people curse out individuals much worse in order to move on and they didn't regret a thing because it was what they needed. Sometimes people hurt you so bad it's the only way because just staying silent isn't good enough.

Who cares what she wrote back to you by OP. You sent what you needed her to hear. Now move on and live your life.
>>
>I don't even care if you reply! This is for me, not for you! You don't even register! I only used you for sex, I never cared about you!

>G-guys, why did she reply? What does it mean? Look at what she wrote me and tell me what you think?

Even if OP was in the right (probably wasn't, he admits to using a chick for sex and lying to get it… the girl sounds like she just let herself be with a shit guy because of low self-esteem), he's a little beta bitch regardless. Lol, you posted this shit to get backed up only to get roasted. Stay salty, peanut.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.