[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for Chad Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1492465471352s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492465471352s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Willing to give advice on being chad if you can help me, I have bad trust issues. Long story short, I'm semi-seeing this girl who is wrapped in me, swears she would never do anything to hurt me and is nearly with me all the time. However the moment shes not and I don't hear anything I just assume the worse. I don't trust anyone.

She seems very decent but I'm constantly thinking how she might just cheat or do something and thinking that throws me off.

TL;DR
>Gut feeling says I should trust a girl im seeing even though she swears by never wanting to hurt me
>Possibly stems from the amount of club sluts I've got with and found out they were in relationships after.
>>
>>18307096
bit of context, we have been seeing each-other for a bit under a year now, and now that its gotten a little bit more serious for me I'm feeling it. Is this normal? I've never been in a relationship, I'm 21 btw just fucked tonnes of chicks and emotionally get them to fall for me and then I usually disappear.
>>
And when I say I can help I don't mean "just be yourself bro" I mean answers.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18307096

>Willing to give advice on being chad

Immediately disconnect your computer from the internet and go outside.
>>
Because you cheat on your girls, you assume the worst in others. You are fucked. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18307124
>>18307121
t. 'nice guys'
>>
>>18307135

t. 'autist'
>>
>>18307096

Bro, why exactly do you want to get rid of this feeling?

It's alright to 'assume the worst'. Cucks wouldn't be cucks if they assumed the worst from the first moment. They choose to believe on their partners blindly and shit happens.

There's no advice to give, you can either follow your senses or go against them and see what happens. I'd tell you to stick with the former because I wouldn't want you to be cheated on and only find out later if ever, but if this troubles you to such a degree, maybe it's time to try something different.

Now tell me how to slay pussy.
>>
>>18307149
Because Im assuming shit on no basis, she seems more decent then any girl Ive met but this feeli ng lingers on me whenever she aint around. I want to trust her she seems like she could settle me.

Alright, I'm going to need height, weight, age and how you sit socially! Doesn't natter what height but it gives me an indicator because no matter what physical appearence is important but you can still achieve shit if your small.
>>
>>18307149
Also country and activites you do where other girls are!? Like gym or clubbing.
>>
File: 1387775923856.gif (772KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1387775923856.gif
772KB, 250x200px
>>18307149

>Never trust anybody ever and poison every single one of your relationships with paranoia and accusations or else some random virgins on an anonymous eastern taiwanese basket weaving tutorial image-board will think you're a cuck
>>
>>18307160

If you want to trust her, do it slowly. With your mindset, there's no shame on being wrong. She'll either prove herself not worthy of your time by cheating, and this will hence stop you from the mistake of settling with her, or it'll prove you right and build trust between you two. There's also the option of opening up with her and slowly tell her how you feel, but only you know how she'd react to that.

I'm white, 180cm+ tall, and I've been lifting for some time. I only weight around 65kg (143 pounds) however, though I plan on building up on that. You can Google 'ottermode' to get an idea of what my body looks like currently. My face's not the best, though I'm not deformed either. I get a shitton of matches on Tinder but they never lead me anywhere physical.

I'm young, and I've currently moved cities to undergo college, which means my social here is currently zero. I live in Brazil in a decent suburban area far from favelas and what you see on TV. There are no clubs around that I'm aware of, though there's a gym nearby that I''ll start to hit next week.

>>18307167

That's not what I meant. You don't need to throw accusations left and right or start fights for small shit, but you should be suspicious of suspicious shit and not blindly believe everything your partner tells you. I know this seems paranoid, but I'd take a little bit of paranoia over being made a fool by someone I trusted any time of the day.
>>
>>18307223
dude she can't leave me alone, she is more worried then I am about losing me we have talked about it, just can't lose that feeling and I'm always thinking that its the case and its frustrating me because I don't want to waste time when I could be out with sloots lol so to find out knowing I dropped my other opportunities would impact me. I'll give it time.

but are women trustworthy, can a women be dedicated to a single person?

>you
Alright bro, when you hear that "be yourself, be confident" it stems from something called the halo effect, google it. Basically if your good qualities outweigh your bad ones then nearly anything you normally would do can't be seen as bad. Example, if your good looking but quiet, people see you as aloof but if your ugly and quiet people think your a weird loner or loser.

Set yourself one life goal, that is to get to a point where anything that is changeable cannot be ridiculed by anyone. As to say no one can have something bad to say about you physically. Follow fit build some muscle.

Now test the halo effect, do more things with friends or around people and if you notice they comment that what you do is 'cool' or they are complimentary in some form despite there being no reason for it, then you know. You know you bring something to the table that others see whether you see it or not.

Next use this to talk to people, start talking to someone casually about an action or whatever they're doing. Now you're approachable, its easy to meet someone.

For random sluts, tinder, clubs and party are mainly the only way if not they will nearly always want something serious.

Where are you failing atm?
>>
>>18307265

>Can women be trusted?

I'd say yeah, it can happen. There are good women out there, women that wouldn't cheat simply because it's wrong. However, they are a shriking minority and I wouldn't trust most women unless they prove themselves trustworthy beforehand. And this can take time, varying from person to person. If she's worried about losing you, chances are she's being honest. I'd follow the general advice of not being 'clingy' with your feelings and never giving yourself up as granted.

>me

I don't have many girls approaching me on my day-to-day life, such as uni, gym or even the street. I've had men do it in the past hoping I was gay, but never women. For starters, I'd like to change that and make myself more inviting without being an attention whore while I work on my looks and whatnot.

Am I being delusional to expect girls to approach me instead of me approaching them or is it reasonable to assume that, if they're interested, they'll eventually take the first step?
>>
>>18307223

>That's not what I meant.

You explained it poorly.

Yes, "You should be suspicious of suspicious shit". Thanks for that wonderful bit of insight. I'll file that right next to "Don't stare at the sun" and "If you're thirsty, drink water"
>>
File: 1492887892595.gif (2MB, 205x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492887892595.gif
2MB, 205x221px
>>18307332

>However, they are a shriking minority and I wouldn't trust most women unless they prove themselves trustworthy beforehand

What a silly mentality.
>>
>>18307348
>>18307345
lol obviously cheated on, don't worry it will get better in time.
>>18307332
Advice is solid because I have heard it from friends in a similar sense. I'm not clingy by any means, she is and hide my personal shit away. I'll give it time.

>you
Its mainly heavy western countries like America which they approach and especially on foreigners as there is a stigma that they have a topic to approach about.

Look in most cases they won't even if your chad to a degree, chances are if you're intimidated by them they're even more intimidated by you being girls that are highly in-tune with there feelings as they won't or can't cope with rejection. There is levels, for instance a club your almost always approachable because everyone is there for the same reason and it is very social its all about first impression and presence, outside of that it gets harder you have to give them more of a reason to approach. Make eye contact smile naturally will give you approach-ability. Find a unique feature that allows you to create presence, some dudes use there looks, muscles, or boisterous personalities. Its always about what you can bring to table, once you have something to bring if someone can bring you something you capitalize that is the premise of society. If someone complements you they like what you bring to table, so capitalize.

Casualize the shit out of any small talk opportunity you get, be interesting enough whether it be play aloof but at the same time cut to the chase. To create these opportunities anything you do that openly invites someone to approach, like I said make eye contact, smile etc. they touch you by accident, light hearted joke. Technically they insinuate this and when you react you give them an open invitation to approach despite you doing it.

its not entirely delusional but entirely situational remember that.
>>
File: 1385100060329.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1385100060329.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>18307412

>Say something incredibly retarded
>Someone challenges you on it
>"LOL OBVIOUSLY CHEATED ON"

Yikes, anon. Really burned me there.
>>
>>18307412
>>18307348
also important note, its important to look for gestures a girl will always tell you indirectly. Now I'm not going to sit there and tell you I'm Gods gift, but I'm built, and I'm often checked out. I'm rugged and tend to be quiet intimidating. Girls that are powerful have had no problem with me, older women find it easy because they're upfront, the harder ones are the insecure or younger ones which happen to be majority of what men want as they will always give gestures but never approach because they're worried. Even with strangers my judgement on others is valued because of my social stance, I don't have much else to bring to the table other then my looks and personality truth be told but a key thing for me was noticing the gestures, they would often act a certain way or be inclined. Once you notice that after the small talk its all about sealing the deal, which is the awkward part. You have to create a situation where they need it, but you can't over do it, you can't just force it, has to be natural for them. Do things without intention, say lets hang out I know a good spot thats popular, boom take her to a quiet place and use the gestures to see if she is interested in the deal.
>>
>>18307428
I don't know, I'm not trying to burn you. You just seem incredible hurt or something. You're the only one getting upset about someones advice acting all petty and shit. Only assumption I can conclude. Its not that retarded if you read it in actuality.
>>
>>18307433
>>18307412
>>18307348
Just remember its not a complex algorithm I'm just trying to give it to you in detail as a breakdown.

Work towards achieving that goal, a lot of this will be entirely situation and you will continue you to just do in the moment, let it come and don't let that doubt sway you to act or do something a certain way. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Use that to work harder at that goal, achieving that will mean socially you will have something to bring to that table because with that halo effect people will value your judgement because they see you on-par or better then themselves. Sounds completely narcissistic but its true as in the society we are in, we are social creatures bruhs so we often compare ourselves to any human standard set.

Remember as well girls don't owe you anything, and you don't owe them anything. They will do them, so you just do you and by that I mean work on getting whatever you need to get. If you want fun, club sluts are the way literally learn to move to music, make eye contact, dance and turn it into a grindin session and your golden.
>>
>>18307096
>Possibly stems from the amount of club sluts I've got with and found out they were in relationships after

There is your fear OP, I've been in a few like that in the past where I later found out their had boyfriends bloody sluts.

Anyway there is nothing wrong with some doubt in your mind especially since you have only recently been seeing her, this is normal and takes quite a while for both of you to develop full trust for each other, I bet she feels the same to do with you.

All you can do is invest in this relationship a little at a time and remind yourself that if things are what you fear it is then there are other women out there especially since you are chad but if she turns out to be good then you'd be glad you stuck around and invested into the relationship.

Basically just give and take, don't fully invest yourself until both of you are sure of each other.
>>
>>18307473
Thanks bro will do I know it sounds small but the feeling is intense like I'm constantly assuming the worse, the thing is she fully trusts in me and I'm fairly trustworthy on face value but thats what gives me the red flag, is that she isn't getting worried per-se about it. Certain times she gets jealous and stuff but outside of that she never questions it at all.
>>
>>18307491
Honestly that feeling is common, don't think it falls just on you just know it's just that, a feeling.

Well she has no reason to not trust you but I wouldn't say she has full trust in you even if she says she does, just take it as she is warming up to you.

Besides the best thing is to have a woman that isn't worried about it and treats it as an adult relationship, if she shat herself everytime you looked at a woman it wouldn't be a good relationship would it?
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983KB, 250x197px
>>18307441

>Say something incredibly retarded

>Someone challenges you on it

>"LOL OBVIOUSLY SO UPSET"
>>
>>18307589
You're too right in hindsight, shes five years older so she probably is mature despite not exactly having a load of experience herself. She probably doesn't want to ruin it hence she tries to keep everything above board or afloat.

Thanks needed to see this.
>>
>>18307597
thats a lot of passive aggression on your part but I kek'd
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.