[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont know if i can lie myself to sleep anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 2131231231213.jpg (914B, 34x34px) Image search: [Google]
2131231231213.jpg
914B, 34x34px
my gf that i live with for the past 4 year told me a few days ago that she didn't love me anymore and she was not sure of anything, then we keep talking and she says she wants to move out but still stay friends with benefits, tomorrow is my birthday, i work at a crappy retail store and im 25, i feel like my life has been in a spiral for a long time and i think its done, i seriously give up every day i have to hold back my tears, im just such a loser, i cant find any value. i haven't asked her why she fell out of love with me afraid of the answer but i want to know.
>>
please respond, i have no friends and i cant trouble my parents more then i have, iv been on chan for 8 years and your the closes i have to someone that knows i exist, i have my gun in the drawer and i honestly cant think of reasons not to end it.
>>
>>18307082
Life has no goal. No life is any valuable than the other unless YOU rate it. You are suffering because you are trying to control everything. But everything is always changing. Stop telling life how it SHOULD be and just accept how it IS. Let go and enjoy what you have now.
>>
>>18307112
but she promised wed never fall out of love she was not the prettiest girl so i felt like it would make it easier to find someone to love me forever, and then out of no where she says that, i feel like im completely even when i talk to people i have myself, i feel like im just a asshole.
>>
>>18307120
>>18307112
sorry for the typos im just a little emotional. we haven't told anyone and we still live together, she kinda just acts like nothing happened, she also said itd be best i tell my parents and stuff i broke up with her, she says shes doing it for my best interest.
>>
>>18307082

Change is difficult but a necessary part of life. It's not easy to accept now but if she no longer feels in love with you, it is better for both of you to break up and move on. 25/26 is not that old honestly. You're what 4-5 years into the myth of "adulthood" It sounds like you are also ready for change too. You don't want to work at the retail store anymore, find a new job. Gf is moving on, you gotta move on too. I would also advise not staying friends with benefits with your ex esp if you still have feelings for her. It's not gonna help your situation. Best of luck to yu m8
>>
>>18307120
>>18307132
>but she promised we'd never fall out of love
And you believed her. No one can keep things unchanging. Learn to enjoy things while they happen and accept that they will some day end.

> i feel like im just a asshole.
You could be.If you feel like you have to do it give yourself permission to be one sometimes.

>she kinda just acts like nothing happened
Nothing did happen in her perspective. She just told you something that was obvious to her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.