[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this ugly asian chick who keeps fucking stalking me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2052.jpg (76KB, 799x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2052.jpg
76KB, 799x589px
There is this ugly asian chick who keeps fucking stalking me around campus, even when I've literally given her zero interest and ignored her. Do I physically have to walk uo and tell her to go the fuck away? It ruins my day when I see her
>>
post pic of her
>>
yes tell her off
once you do, if you see her again you'll have grounds to take legal action maybe
>>
>>18306910

poor stalker girl. She'll never get a taste of your apparent fine ass, anon lul
>>
>>18306931
No pics of her why the fuck would I want any, she's like 4'6, fat, can't dress herself, has a shitty bobcut and has red feminist glasses
>>18306935
yeah fuck it
>>18306948
/fit/ 24/7 baby
>>
wouldn't it be funny if you woke up one day with extreme thirst for fuggo yellow pussy and you missed your chance lolol. Not that I wish this on you mate, but trust stranger things have happened.
>>
>>18306961
I like Asians when they're not fat and cute, not creepy
>>
>>18306998

Oh ok bro, I thought you just weren't into Asian girls my bad. Maybe you can find yourself a "fake" gf to put your arm around whenever this creepy chick's around so she'll think you're off the market.
>>
>>18307018
Don't do this

Just be a man and go tell her you aren't interested
>>
>>18307021

t. This is better advice honestly.
>>
You sure she just doesn't go to the same areas as you at the same time? Why would she be stalking you?
>>
Talk to her be her friend you never know she might have some more sexier Asian friends that you might like. Be nice to Asian s they are more straighfoward than most other races and they get shit done

By the way I'm not asian
>>
>>18306910
>Either use her to get asian poon from any friends she has
>just tell her no and to leave you alone
>do what girls do and use them betafags
>>
>>18307235

LOL I have to admit this is true. Asian girl will have lots of other asian friends. But it sounds like OP really dislikes this girl so I doubt he would want to maintain any further contact.

Any updates on this situation btw?
>>
File: eyelashes.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
eyelashes.gif
922KB, 400x225px
Pay a friend to hit it. She will pine after this guy.
>>
File: My Child.gif (1MB, 322x262px) Image search: [Google]
My Child.gif
1MB, 322x262px
>>18307021
>>18307044

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Check your male privilege
>I'm telling them you raped me if you don't have sex with me
>CIS gendered SCUM
>Triggered!

---

>*Stalks you*
>*Chloroforms you*
>Takes you to her Chinese SJW rape dungeon
>>
>it ruins my day when i see her

hows that vagina growing going little champ
the bitching about non issues is going well
>>
>>18306910
Get over yourself. She probably just has a similar schedule to yours and wouldn't know you from Adam
>>
>>18308514
Lol

OP, just tell her to fuck off. Simple as that.
>>
If OP is anything like me, he secretly enjoys the attention he gets from girls even though it's a bit weird. If you are like me, once she stops paying attention, you may feel a bit of a ego crushing.
>>
>>18308514

Pretty sure that whole cry-rape thing is a white girl problem lol.
>>
>>18308678

Yes, I agree. I sense that he's "complain/bragging" and just being a overal pussy
>>
>>18306954
How fat? Like skinny fat, real obese, or 10 pounds of extra weight?
>>
>>18306910
Why did you include "ugly" in the description. It is redundant. Asian is ugly.
>>
>>18310238

And there it is... the racist finally appears lol
>>
>>18310238
Here comes /pol/, right on time
>>
>>18307916
Didn't know this thread was still up. She literally has like 3 friends and none of them are asian, she looks like a mutt that escaped from the Gobi or something
>>18307931
Hohoho anon
>>18308517
Tell me how you like it when some annoying fuck tries to talk to you and stare at you day after day
>>18308614
Nope definitely not, she makes an effort to be near me, as a former beta loser I know this well
>>18308678
I do, but not her. She's fucking different. Do feel special when a fatty mires me tho
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.