[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love to flirt. In the flesh or online. I don't send pictures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: flirt_gallery.jpg (45KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
flirt_gallery.jpg
45KB, 350x346px
I love to flirt. In the flesh or online. I don't send pictures or at least never nudes. I enjoy knowing male or females find me sexy and i love the idea of them masturbating to the thought of me. I am in a serious relationship but i don't view this as wrong. I recently told a friend about this and she considers it being in unfaithful. I consider it harmless fun and think if we all had a bit more flirting in our lives.
>>
Cont. We would all be a lot happier.
>>
>>18306889
>I am in a serious relationship but i don't view this as wrong
fucking dropped
why are you turning people on if you have someone to be faithful to?
fucking slut
>>
>>18306889
Do you flirt in front of your partner ?
>>
>>18306902
I am being faithful. Nobody touches me. It is all visual. I touch nobody.
>>
>>18306906
Empathy lacking bitch
>>
>>18306904
No. That would be in bad taste.
>>
Does your partner know?
>>
>>18306912
He knows that i can be a bit but not to the extent i am.
>>
>>18306906
the only purpose of flirting is to eventually get to the point of physical intimacy with the person.
regardless of intent, you're willingly entering into a sexually charged atmosphere even if you never actually go through with it.

nobody flirts just to flirt, people flirt to fuck

if none of this makes sense to you, then let me ask you: would you be okay to watch your partner grind up on some bar hussy?
>>
>>18306918
Would he approve if he knew?

If not, stop being a whore
>>
>>18306918
why do you feel the need to hide it from them?
what would you feel if they did the same behind your back and you found out?
>>
>>18306920
No. I flirt for fun not to fuck. I enjoy the thoughts of others getting off to me. If my boyfriend was grinding against some girl that is touching. Im not touching. Im just teasing.
>>
>>18306909
not lack of empathy I think; lack of consideration, maybe.
>>18306918
>>18306889
Consider either toning it down or talking about him about it.
it's harmless till you get caught doing it / a friends tells him / the guy you're "just flirting with" misunderstands, then you're hurting people, whether it's because of their own opinions or not; you're still hurting them.
To be honest I agree with you, it's harmless fun, but not everyone is ok with it , and it's not purely a moral principle, it can really really hurt to see your SO openly flirting with others.
>>
>>18306934
>i'm just teasing
how do you know you won't want to jump bones with one of the many dudes you flirt with?
why is it fun to you? is it arousing?
if i were him i would not trust you
>>
>>18306924
He would not. I'm not having a full sexual conversation where they are jerking off. Its a tease. I am also not masturbating over the person i flirt with.
>>
>>18306945
I just wouldn't. No im not overly aroused by it. I just like it.
>>
This is a troll thread.

They are asking for no advice, listening to no one, and have a bait scenario.
>>
>>18306955
so you like the thought of little beta orbiters dying to get a suck of your tits while you're getting fucked by chad and knowing they will never ever touch you?

get the fuck out of here, roastie whore
>>
>>18306957
No not a troll thread. I am interested in opinions and thoughts. One anon said about toning it down. I think i will do this but just not stop.
>>
Would you be okay with it if girls fingered themselves to pics of your boyfriend. He knows about it and he likes the fact that they do that so he posts even more provocative pictures.
>>
>>18306957
I don't know
probably the case, given she didn't answer >>18306937
who had a pretty thoughtful answer but yet continues to answer people calling her a whore
>>
>>18306937
I really would hate for him to hurt over this. I think i will try and tone it down. Thank you.
>>
>>18306966
I don't post provocative pictures. My words and my general manner are enough.
>>
>>18306958
No that is not it at all.
>>
Hey ya wanna flirt with me idc what that dude says. I have a gf and always think about flirting outside of my relationship to keep mine afloat
>>
Don't worry i also like to flirt, but not all the time. Not when i'm with someone though. But i admit i do feel tempted sometimes to flirt because i like to feel sexy to feel desired.
>>
>>18306977

I think you know what t. anon means. Would you be okay with it if your boyfriend flirted with other girls? lol. you just seem like a textbook narcissist to be quite honest and it's a personality disorder that you might wanna work on
>>
I have the urge to flirt and tease other men esp since my husband is the only one I've ever slept with. He took my virginity at 21 so I really dont have any other experiences. I just swallow it and squash this urge because I know flirting is just shallow and empty and I'll probably end up feeling unnecessarily guilty or cause drama for no fucking reason. So I don't.
>>
Ever heard of emotional cheating? You don't need to touch anyone to cheat, you just have to not be fully committed to your partner, because you are too busy with entertaining other men or women.
>>
>>18307956

This. Maybe OP you're not ready to settle down. You could break up with him and fool around to your heart's content. Maybe it'll make you happier
>>
>>18306889
Slippery slope.

One day you will take it too far, especially considering how hard you are trying to justify yourself in this thread.

>"Oh, me and him weren't really THAT serious"
>>
>>18307943
Lol to what you have said.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.