[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you let a friend know they hurt you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Guy here, I had a friend that would have sex with me and then suggest we were perfect for each other and should date, and then a week later started dating someone else and saying how happy they were with this person on their page.

How do you tell someone that what they did was hurtful?
>>
Just live your life, and just realize that if all they wanted was sex from you, then they don't deserve to KNOW you. I'm sure you're a good person (or as good as a person on 4chan can be). But just don't blame yourself cause someone took advantage of you, learn, become stronger, and live life. Good luck, OP. You can do it!
>>
>>18306927
>Just live your life, and just realize that if all they wanted was sex from you, then they don't deserve to KNOW you.

But Im damaged goods now... :'(
>>
>>18306984
>But Im damaged goods now... :'(

fucking snowflake.

No you are not "damaged goods" people go through a whole fucking lot and get over even that so shut it.

people lie; the best you can do is identify who is going to be the type to lie and stay away from them.
>>
>>18307157
>informal : a person who is considered to be no longer desirable or valuable because of something that has happened, such as extramarital sex on a lie or rape.
>>
>>18306984
My man, same shit happened to me(except I was wary of her intentions and didn't sleep with her). I know what you mean by the damaged goods bit too, but it's going to be better one day man. For you sex and intimacy actually means something, that's a hard trait to find in today's world from most people. Try not to think about it(easier said than done), and don't beat yourself up about getting played either. Use your anger and hurt to better yourself and be the best you can be for your friends and family. One day you'll find the right girl, or you'll just love as a happy person who knows he walked a decent path.
>>
>>18306984
>>18307275
Why are you even asking for advice when you are trying really hard to convince us that you are damaged goods. You truly seem to want to be a victim so why bother asking how to stand up for yourself? For pity? Is that all you want? To get that guy to take pity on you and nothing else?
>>
>>18308066
im fucking with you, my main man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.