[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a new girlfriend? I broke up with my fiance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: matt mason.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
matt mason.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
How do I find a new girlfriend? I broke up with my fiance.
>>
>>18306663
Same way you did last time I think...?
>>
What's wrong with being single? It's nice. Today is my day off and days off in the Spring are so calm and enjoyable.
>>
>>18306677
I dont have anyone to wake me up so i go to work late
>>
>>18306680
That implies that your only reason to get a girlfriend is for an alarm clock in the flesh.
>>
>>18306680
>I need to find GF so she can wake me up
If only there was another way....
>>
>>18306686
I also need someone to coke for me and do my laundry and hold me when I cry
>>
>>18306677
>days off in the Spring are so calm and enjoyable
Shut the fuck up its not true if you have no gf
It feels even more miserable
Weekend is coming and I hate it
>>
>>18306695
Sounds like you need a mom.
>>
>>18306680
Wow this is very romantic, shout out to you, you deserve respect
>>
>>18306696
Nah. You make it unejoyable. If you can't enjoy yourself without a girlfriend you will not enjoyed yourself with one. You can't be dependent on another person like that. There's absolutely nothing stopping you from enjoying the weather or the calmness of no responsibility on a day off. I just cooked myself up some dope fajitas and am about to take a nice comfy nap. Life is great.

Sort your shit out mate.
>>
>>18306698
She died so yes I do a mom who will give me sex
>>
>>18306713
That's a common psychological issue that is worth getting therapy for. Most pscyhologists would agree that this view of relationships and intimacy as a filling of a past hole is not healthy.
>>
>>18306711
No, I can enjoy myself without a girlfriend, in fact I embrace it because I live in loneliness, but sometimes you just need women and sex, at least to experience it once
>>
>>18306719
But I am an american
>>
>>18306722
If you say so. If something is bring you so much stress and negative emotions and thoughts, the most rational conclusion is to focus on something else.
>>
>>18306739
If all men thought like this the world would have gone extinct
>>
>>18306742
Just becaause you don't obsess over finding a relationship doesn't mean you can't find one. In fact not rushing things can be helpful
>>
Loooool at all of the cucks here.

Being single is fucking amazing. You're not tied down. You can fuck whoever you want. You can have many "friends" you sleep with. And you can also enjoy a day to yourself. Granted some women can be clingy as fuck.

Then again, it's nice to have someone go the extra mile for you and have an actual team mate in your life.

But you don't NEED a girlfriend.
>>
>>18306892
>You can fuck whoever you want
Wow, too bad I don't care about one-day-princesses, I need meaningful relationships with comfortable sex
> You can have many "friends" you sleep with
Why, if you can have a gf
> And you can also enjoy a day to yourself
After such long time in loneliness one can hardly call it enjoyment anymore
I don't need a girlfriend, but to have one would enhance my life
Obviously being single is not fucking amazing, it is tolerable, yes, but far from amazing
>>
>>18306892
Being single by choice is amazing, being single without a choice is amazingly shitty.

Remember that for every male fucking freely and being single by choice there are about 3-5 men that can't get any because the way relationships work.
>>
>>18306892
Eh. If you have options and you choose to stay single anyway, then yeah, I imagine that would feel great. But if you're unable to get a girlfriend or intimate partner even when you really want one and work at it, it's hard to feel secure.

Also as someone who really enjoys the single life, I can still say I was happier while in a relationship. It unlocks an entirely new tier of happiness, even if it doesn't last too long.
>>
>>18306691

lmao you got me. Good job lawl
>>
>>18306663
>>18306680
>>18306928

You're pretty manly looking and actually rather funny. I don't know what you're worried about but i think you'll attract a woman in no time. Maybe take some time to sort things out so you get over your ex and then it's time to move on again. Think of it as a new start or another chance at finding lovve~~
>>
>>18306677
>>18306711
>>18306892

The problem about being single is that your parents, relatives and friends can consider you a homo. Bieng homo and liking women.
>>
I broke off my wedding for 27k so I CAN VOTE TRUMP!
HOW MUCH YOU PAY?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.