[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which photo is better for a facebook profile picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: _MG_31314841.jpg (2MB, 5168x2736px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_31314841.jpg
2MB, 5168x2736px
which photo is better for a facebook profile picture?
>>
Go with the right. It makes you look like Forest Gump.
>>
Personally I wouldn't chose any of them because I don't think that those are really good pictures of you (something seems a bit out of place but I can't really say what it is).
But in the end it doesn't really matter which one you take because who do you want to impress with a FB pic?
>>
>>18306642
absolutely no fucking one
everyone is chaging their profile picture right now and i figured i could go with the wave and let it pass
i dont give a single fuck about facebook but my profile picture is old as fuck (like 5 years)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-11-30-26.png (878KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-11-30-26.png
878KB, 1080x1920px
Is this a good fb photo?
>>
I prefer left
>>
>>18306692
No. Smile some more.

Fuck fb anyways, its dumb for it to be stressing people like this. The need to change pics every month or so.
>>
Between the 2, right, but you should have one of you actually smiling.
>>
>>18306624
I disagree that you have to smile, but if you want a "successful" profile picture I'd go with something that shows you with people or having a good time. You don't look like you're confident, relaxed or having a good time. But you're young, so that's kinda normal.

The issue with those shots you posted IMO is they're not candid. They're staged photos that scream "I went out of my way to take a nice facebook photo and even dressed up for it".

Real talk though, it's not a big deal. Your friends who know you will be happy to see a photo of you. You only need to care if you're trying to cater your photos to make you attractive while you use an app like Tinder which just draws from your FB pictures. And hey, at least it's a photo of YOU. I don't care how bad looking you think you are, I always prefer people put pictures of themselves over a fucking sports avatar, a truck, their dog or their kids. But that's just me.
>>
>>18306692

I kinda like this one more but I'm what you might call an alt girl soo it depends on what you're trying to accomplish.
>>
>>18306692
I like this one.
>>
>>18306624
Lol yung ted cruz
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.