[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am really fucking stupid adv. Here I am, trying to solve the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: making_a_difference.jpg (142KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
making_a_difference.jpg
142KB, 960x720px
I am really fucking stupid adv.

Here I am, trying to solve the maths extended A-level and I can't do it.

Here in Poland we have 3 classes in liceum and I'm in the 2nd one right now. Next year I'm writing this test, called matura here BTW

Yesterday I tried solving the basic maths matura, and I would have failed it, since getting below 30% results in failure.

What can I do?

I don't like maths, I got it because I thought of pursuing a career in IT and I can't because I'm shit at maths(desu I don't like IT as well, I got turned on by the pay).

My parents are forcing me to learn this shit subject and I can't do nothing about it.

I don't know what to do and because of this I feel stupid and depressed.

Help
>>
>>18306308
Change school, get private tutor, consult with your math teacher.

Study more. Also
>career in IT
>i dont like IT
Pick something you like or at least dont hate.
>>
>>18306352
Can't change school. I used to go to a tutor and it didn't help at all.
My maths teacher is a fucking bitch like hard(your typical moron on a power trip who thinks it's ok to verbally abuse pupils and talk shit on them).

I don't know what I like or what I'd like to do in the future. Nothing interests me
I thought of boxing or something but considering the fact I never attended to a class and that I'm 18 it's too late.

I wish I would be able to stay a neet but it's impossible since my parents would kick me out
>>
>>18306308
Math is all about practice, just do the problem sets (get a book with them) that show up on the matura over and over again.
Good luck!
>>
>>18306366
Moron ain't part of your vocabulary no more, dude who can't handle HS math.

Git gud.
>>
>>18306366
>tutor
>didnt help at all
That sounds hard to believe. Almost everybody should be able to finish high school with some level of struggle.

Are you sure that you arent just lazy?

Also try google online career test and take multiple ones to see what could you do.

>neet
You cant be neet in poland. What about becoming policeman? How long do you study per day? If you cant comprehend something, try different subject and return to original problem day later. Patience and dedication should be more than enough.

Maturita isnt that hard. Unless you are really mentally retarded which is rare.
>>
>>18306379
Isn't high school math motherfucker. Don't know what liceum in your burger speak is so you can fuck off

>>18306381
I don't know.
I am lazy, but I'm fighting it. I sit down and try to do these fucking maths exercises but I can't even think of an idea to do them. I give up then and go be sad since I'm pathetic

I will try that career test, thank you.

I know I can't be neet here. I thought of going to the army but it's shit pay here.

I learn chemistry as well but I don't think I'd like to educate myself in this topic further than liceum
>>18306378
I'd like to understand the stuff I'm doing.

Thanks bro
>>
>>18306416
Well it isn't uni so blow me, 'tard.
>>
>>18306436
Cool bro
>>
>>18306416
If your teachers are shit it could be rough to understand everything by yourself, but it seems like it's your only way. Wish I could help you some more, but I never had problems with math up to uni, where I just drilled the problematic parts in my head.

There ought to be some books with step by step explanations too, I know there were plenty when I did my matura.

Or you could try getting some friends together and have a study session. This helped me a few times immensely.
>>
>>18306464
Thank you very much. I'll look into it
>>
I was once an IT major in the states, did a few of the basic classes, then hit my remedial algebra requirement, and I dropped out. I'm incapable of truly understanding intermediate algebra or above level math.

Needless to say, I switched majors to something that doesn't include math. Some people, OP, have low 'math IQs'. If you are like me, then it sucks, and it doesn't mean we're retarded overall, it's just that your brain 'doesn't get math' and there is no use trying to do something you have no affinity for.
>>
>>18306506
So what can I do?
It's too late to change my subjects and I have to write it at the end of the 3rd year
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.