[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posts Not Deserving Their Own Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1462333300139.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462333300139.png
23KB, 500x480px
ITT: posts not deserving their own thread.

Here you can ask about stuff and get advice without making a whole new thread.
>>
What priciples do people hold?

"The 7 habits of highly effective people" definitely had a point on principled living (over self-centredness +), but was maddeningly evasive on what those principles might be.

All I know I follow is the requirement of doubt (skepticism), the golden rule, and tit for tat with random forgiveness.

Anybody have principles I've simply overlooked here?
>>
In short:
>be in small town, small circle of friends
>girl moves in
>I introduce her to everyone
>everyone thinks she's crazy but hot
>tell them she isn't crazy so they befriend her too
>we become a couple so my friends are now hers too
>turbulent relationship with her for a year we start living together
>one time I'm away with my family she sends me a message about not having feelings anymore
>packs my stuff, I go to get them without saying a word
>no support from mutual friends, some support her so I drop them all
>stranger in small town tells me she's moving in with fukkboi
>call her and tell her what she is and that I need the rest of my stuff
>she brings and tells me she hasn't had sex with him and wants us back together
>laugh, tell her to FO but then suddenly fukkboi texts me they really haven't
>we get back together blablabla

Now she's going to a party with those mutual "friends" that I completely cut off and she hasn't even told me. It's only right to cut her off as I did them, right? My problem is that then I'd be completely alone in this world until I presumably move out of this town. What should I do?
>>
>>18306341
SSDs are much faster, while HDDs give you more memory for a lower price.

Durability and reliability aren't quite as clear, because it depends on various factors, but if you're going to be carrying it around with you, mechanical parts (HDD) would probably fail more easily. I think your main concerns should be your budget and how much you want to store. I imagine you're not going to be continuously replacing your music, so speed shouldn't make much of a difference.
>>
File: 42ar464.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
42ar464.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
I need help washing clothes.
I spent time away from home, and had to stay in a place that was moldy.

Now the damn mold smell wont come off of my clothes.

>I have tried to wash them regularly several times.
>I've soaked them in diluted lemon juice
>also soaked them in diluted vinegar
The stench of mold is still so strong I can smell them from the other side of the house

The clothes are new, and I like them. Would be a shame to throw them away,

Thanks in advance for the advice.
>>
>>18306270
My dick isn't attracted to the same things my mind is?

I will get really hard over girls and sex etc, but the actual thought of them doesn't appease my brain that much (unless I'm very horny). My brain is more attracted to guys, but I've never got hard over a guy. Not sure what is going on?
>>
>>18306388
Y-you do use washing powder right?

Also don't leave them inside the machine after it's done washing them, that creates mold. Hang them to dry on a rack right after, don't clump them together. Wash underwear, towels and bedsheats on a high temperature and hang to dry immediately.
>>
>>18306409
Is powder better when it comes to removing odor?

Obviously I hang them immediately.
>>
>>18306420
At least it's what I use and I have no such problem. Is the washer moldy, maybe? Do you air out really good when they are hanging to dry?
>>
>>18306446
I spent time away from home, and had to stay in a place that was moldy.

The clothes I had with me smell of mold. And the smell wont come off.

I even had to throw my travel bag away, it couldnt be saved
>>
>>18306452
Try washing them on a high degree (90c) after that vinegar trick of yours. Put in some bleach too. Might ruin them completely, might save them.
>>
>>18306452
>>18306466
DO NOT MIX BLEACH AND VINEGAR AS IT CREATES CHLORINE GAS

I ment soak them in vinegar, rinse vinegar out, put in washer with a little bleach
>>
>>18306270
When do I open up to my therapist, due to a recent essay my teacher recommended I go to the college therapist and I know I've got some dark places but I don't want to be put in a center how long do I wait before I can really let loose?
>>
>>18306727
Let loose here and let us determine if this is something you should be telling another human being with a specific degree and power to change the course of your life.

Also what did you write in that essay?
>>
>>18306748
teacher asked for a personal moment, I shared about my dads drug problem and what it did to me.

Im terrified of sharing and being locked up I resigned long ago I'm going to kill myself one day but its not anyday soon and if I'm locked up its the day after I get out
>>
>>18306796
Don't tell them about suicide, or you will get locked up. If you can, get away from your shitty dad like I did and never look back.
>>
>>18306727
>When do I open up to my therapist
Whenever you want to.
Cover all the ground work that explains before you want to share if you want, there's no "set time" where you can share your problems, you do it whenever you like, they are there to listen, you don't have to built a rapport with them.

source: I've had 2 therapists and have an open door to a team of therapists (through my job), just make sure your therapist is legally bound to not share your shit and you won't have any issues.
>>
>>18306270
Why am I getting deja-vu all the fucking time? I mean it could be multiple times a day.
>>
>>18306796
That's not really that big a deal to be put in a center. They'll only put you in a place if you're a danger to yourself or others. Just reassure them when you do talk to them about it that you aren't planning anything any time soon.
>>
>>18306932
I refused to be caged.
>>
My ex from like 7 years ago poked me on facebook the other day. I didn't even realize people still did "poking". I'm not sure what to do about that.

Chances are seven years ago I poked her and she was just cleaning house or something. But the alternative is that she had something she wanted. Which would be weird.

> she broke up with me 7 years or whatever ago
> last time we spoke was when I invited her to my high school graduation (partially to show off my new girlfriend)
> gained a fair amount of weight and dyed her hair and cut it weird
> became uber left-wing when I became moderately right-wing
> this was obvious if she had seen any of my posts
> it's entirely possible she broke up with me from being a lesbian
> no shared interests
> I more or less left facebook 4 months ago
> haven't posted pictures in years
> nothing in common
> LDR in the first place (I think I only saw her for a grand total of an hour or two in person and no video)
> virtually never think about her (no lingering attraction whatsoever, presumably mutual)

Why did she do this? What do I do? I mean, I guess my choices are ignore it, poke her back, or send a message asking. I'm leaning towards the last one.

This probably didn't even deserve a post in this thread let along a thread of its own, honestly.
>>
>>18306982
Sorry, I worded that poorly. I meant, your problem doesn't seem like it's a big enough problem that they'd put you in a center.
>>
I need to get a job very soon but I have hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) so I cant get a basic job such as waiting tables or barman. what job can i get relatively quickly and does not involve interacting with other people?
>>
>>18306288
I tend to have morals rather than principles, simply because the world is too complicated to think that one rule will be correct in absolutely every situation that concerns it
>>
>>18306394
I get hard when girls are near me / touch me even not sexually,but on my own I mostly have fantaisies of self-feminization and receiving anal.
I also get violently aroused talking with girls I am romantically attracted to.
I fall in love easily with girls and am not attracted to boys, but I don't chase girls / don't think about fucking random girls in the street.
go figure
sexuality is hard
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975KB, 290x231px
>>18306989

>Not even being emotionally capable of dealing with a poke on Facebook.
>>
Good books on boxing?
P.S. i have weak knees so would you guys suggest any exercises to strenghten them?
>>
>>18307025
Friend got it. He's an electrician that goes from place to place to fix and install stuff. Mostly alone, but sometimes with others. Good luck
>>18307047
>sexuality is hard
Yes. You'll grow into it.
>>
>>18306270
>Posts Not Deserving Their Own Thread
That's like 95% of /adv/.
>>
is it possible to control your sexual fantasies? Like if you love someone and the sex is good, but you only fantasize about sex with them sometimes and your sex fantasies are primarily same-sex? (I've experienced same-sex attraction but never really had the opportunity to act on it) I get that I have certain preferences, but I feel guilty that the majority of my fantasies aren't about my partner...
>>
How the fuck do I find an adventure, specifically an exciting and interesting one? Everything within my feasible range is either too boring, or too boring and too safe.
>>
>>18308144
Perhaps this thread will help minimizing the amount of threads about shit then. Well done, OP.
>>
>>18308193
It won't. Not unless there was an /adv/ specific rule that said "All teenagers posting about girl problems must only post in this thread."
>>
>>18308196
Perhaps mods might consider it if this thread becomes successful. Sounds like such a simple way to improve board quality.
>>
>>18308181
Adventure is a broad concept.
I had fun with my dog when I just hopped in my car and drove around aimlessly for a while.

Places I had not yet been to.
The freedom of choice when I came to an intersection was fun and exciting.

I visited memorials, rented a boat, went fishing, trekking, etc.

No regrets, I wish I could do it again soon.

But for you, that might be boring, its up to you to know what you want.
>>
ive been feeling so lonely lately...is there a place i can go talk to someone without paying for it.
>>
>>18308207
How about your mom and dad?
>>
What do I do when I'm just no longer attracted or in love with my partner? I feel like we have sex because we're sexual beings, but not actually attracted to one another? When I have sex with him and look at him afterwards, I can't put two and two together that they're the same person. It's really weird. Also, we have a kid so...
>>
>>18308145
You shouldn't feel guilty about it. You should openly and honestly talk to your partner about it and see if that's something you can still explore inside the relationship. I feel like my boyfriend is the same way and I'll ask him about it and he never really elaborates.
>>
What's a decent price for a good course?

I've been wanting to just take random courses of stuff I like but don't know what kind of damage to expect. In the NL.
>>
I love my gf, but despite getting nearly as much free money each month as I earn in my comfortably middle class job, and having free housing, she's racking up crazy amounts of debt. Were I obligated, I would not be able to pay for her shit. And her cash flow won't last forever.

Lately she's been asking my advice, but never listens to me telling her to downsize and get rid of all shit she can't afford, and gets all defensive about it. So now I get annoyed whenever she asks me for advice, which I guess is shitty of me, but I'm just so tired of it.
>>
How do I roleplay incest with my gf? We're both into it, but when we tried RPing it turned out too awkward and fake to be hot
>>
I'm 22f, averagely active (bike every day to school) and i wear size 2 so I'm pretty healthy. But every time i wear boots or anything with even a small half inch heel, my back feels fucked up the next day and it aches pretty bad. Is this normal and maybe i should invest in arch support? I do have high arches but I don't know why it's aching this bad. I feel like an 80 year old woman.

I've been to chiropractor and doctor but i don't have anything abnormally wrong with my back besides some posture issues.
>>
How do I know if I'm attractive or not? I've had hot girlfriends before, but only ever 2 (had a few things with girls but not more than making out at parties - I'm 18), but whenever I see a close up picture of me I'm always like "I don't think I look good", I mean, I've been told I'm attractive but I don't believe it that much. Basically, my question is how do I become confident in my own looks, no matter what they are?
>>
>>18309513
To add to this how do I determine if I'm attractive or not?
>>
>>18309475
Your gf lacks common sense. I'm sure she's wonderful in other aspects but money issues/lack of common sense are a leading cause of divorce.

How can you start a family/future with her if she can't handle finances? I'd sit down with her one last time. but if she's not receptive, you'll have to let her go, or never marry her ever. Because when you marry her, her debt becomes your debt. And she's already fucking up her life so don't let her fuck yours up.
>>
>>18306326
Honestly? Break up. Move. You're young and she's not emotionally stable.
>>
I live in a very expensive apartment. I've been here six months and so far, it has been lovely. It is a very well built apartment, so noise has never been an issue before.

Recently, all I can hear from upstairs is a television. It must be loud, because the floors are very thick. It's a constant annoyance to me because I am really sensitive to noise. These neighbours are so, so heavy footed all the time (to the point where my light fittings shake) but I kinda forgave that because it's really easy to do.

What should I do about the tv? Just get over it and stop being a fussy neighbour? I pay a lot of money to live here.
>>
>>18309572

I feel I should add, it's only 9pm so it's not like it's unreasonable to have the tv on at this time. All I can hear is banging at the moment though, up and down the landing and in their living room.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.