[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a pussy, i avoid confrontation and have never responded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: oE14KTB.jpg (307KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
oE14KTB.jpg
307KB, 2560x1440px
I am a pussy, i avoid confrontation and have never responded to an insult directed at me. I get mad and feel pathetic afterwards for not doing anything.
How do i respond to people being rude or making harsh comments? I feel they only say things knowing i am too cowardly to do anything in response. After the incident i will think of all the things i could have responded with and hate myself for being too afraid to do anything.
So wat do? I just want to feel like im not a push over even if it means getting the shit kicked out of me, when caught off guard how do i find the courage to say anything back?
>>
>>18306232

How common is this? I mean, that's not normal, to be insulted everyday. Is it always the same person?
>>
Mention the first thing they could be insecure about. Big nose? acne? small eyes? ugly? fat? high pitched voice? smell weird? a woman?

after a while you'll be able to figure out what you would come back with at a person before they even say something to you
>>
>>18306234
Its not every day, two things have happened within the last month and i overthink this shit and cant drop things.
The first was a girl having a go at me for riding on the pavement, i went up onto it for 20 seconds to let cars pass, she turned the corner and as slow as i was going she never looked up and walked into me, she got mad that i was on the pavement, i just rode off and felt i should have at least toldnher to chill the fuck out.

Then today at work a guy i had never seen before, i got in his way it was hardly an issue yet as i walked off he mumbled "i should fucking kick you in the face for that" hes tone was pretty serious and i pretended not to hear, yet moments later i knew i should have asked him to speak up, he would hsve either kicked my ass and got fired over literally nothing, or would have pussied out and i wont feel like such a wimp now.
>>
If you hurt your enemies they win. Do what Atticus Finch would do.
>>
>>18306249

Every person you meet has a storm raging nside of them, same as you. Sometimes you feel good and sometimes you feel bad. When you are in a bad place, and something bothers you, you react. Sometimes, like you, people keep it inside and it eats at them. SOmetimes, like the two people you met, they lash out to a complete stranger.

Remember, it's not about you. It's about the storm inside of them. You were just there. Don't take it personal.
>>
>>18306256
Should I really just allow people to release this storm within them on me? I guess i know its not personal, but it just feels so wrong and disrespectful to myself to pretend it never happened.
>>
>>18306273

You'll never see them again. But you are letting it affect you even now. Insulting back won't make you feel better. It won't stop another stranger from doing the same. And it won't change what already happened.

What can you do to stop a complete stranger from doing this? That hapens to everyone all the time on the street. Don't worry, ignore it andm ove on.
>>
>>18306279
Can i ask what you would have done in the situation?
>>
>>18306282

That happened to me last week. They even crashed into me with a bike. I walked away limping and cursing them. By the next day, I had already forgotten about it. This conversation brought it up for me, but I'm not mad anymore.
>>
>>18306295
Any chance you are not mad because you cursed at them? I guess in that instance you seem in the right as they hit you.
I guess i just feel like a pussy for leaving these situations knowing they got away with treating me like dirt, they may not remember, and saying something wont do much, butnat least il feel i stood my ground.
>>
>>18306306

Sorry, I thought that was clear. I was cursing when I walked away. Not at them. Not tje their face, at least. I was waiting to cross the street and I did that ehile they yelled and biked away. I'm not gonna get in a fight like that, I had places to be.
>>
>>18306315
Well thanks for your input anon, i guess il still feel like a coward at the time when i cant bring myself to do anything, yet il keep in mind what youve said to at least try not to overthink what happened weeks later.
>>
>>18306329

That's point. You'll get mad at the moment, that's fine. It's a reaction. But it shouldn't last past a day or two. You gotta move on from those feelings.
>>
>>18306232
I know the feeling but never play their game, especially if you can't win.
>>
>>18306232
Just tell them to fock off mate.
>>
>>18306232
Stand up for yourself. Even if it goes terribly, there's no way you'll feel as bad as you do now from just sitting there and taking it.
>>
>>18306251
Not OP, but can you explain further? I forgot what happens in To Kill a Mockingbird.
>>
The general rule is you do somebody exactly how they've done you. Also the world is nasty and if you don't take up for yourself eventually everyone will shit on you in some shape form or fashion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.