[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shy girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476435212224.png (619KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
1476435212224.png
619KB, 600x744px
Any tips on dating them ?
I tough they would be easier then the regular type
>>
>>18306176
Patience? A lot of it?
>>
>>18306176
>I tough they would be easier then the regular type

So much wrong to unpack here.

1) Assumption and generalizations: Get to know people, don't try to figure them out beforehand.

2) Easy? Someone that doesn't open up is not that easy to have join on a social interaction (dating).

3) Regular type? Come on! Treat them like an easy freakshow even before you talk to them, lets see how interested they become.

This might be bait, but sometimes it's hard to tell.
>>
>>18306181
>>18306186
didnt mean it like that i swear : /
And she only like's texting
>>
>>18306190
If you are texting some girl, simply ask her on date. If she refuses (doesnt matter for what reason), try again later or drop her. Dont fall for ldr trap or for girls who just want your attention and to never see you in person.
>>
>>18306190

Yeah, your views on this will seep through your interactions. Hope she has a log self esteem.

Are you even sure she is interested? I mean, as soon as she realizes you just see her as an easy target she might get turned off, but she needs to be interested before we even think about that.
>>
>>18306176
>>18306176

define 'shy'. you seem to have one in mind based on your most recent post so instead of trying to define her as simply one quality (shy) maybe take in to account her cohesive self.

some people are shy because they are nervous. others arent actually shy, we just call them shy because they are loners.

keep in mind that even with a 'shy' girl there is not a guaranteed endgame. there isn't some alternate set of steps you take to court her, not a combination of buttons you press to get a gf.

in the end she either likes you or she doens't. if she likes you being shy wont really matter, she'll still want ot date you and do things with you. she wont say i'm madly in love with anon but too shy so im just not gonna date him :3
>>
>>18306190
>>18306215

Shoot, LOW self-esteem
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.