[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong I called her out on shenanigans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: LOL.jpg (77KB, 482x723px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
77KB, 482x723px
Ok, long story short, I invite my gf to smoke on multiple occasions. She turns me down saying she is applying for jobs. I respect that so I let it go. Later I find out she is smoking and hitting dabs. Am I in the wrong for calling her out for this? She's always complaining that I never invite her to do stuff anymore.

P.S.
I'm newfag so excuse my ignorance if any.
>>
She's lapsing whilst trying to quit. No big mystery.

If she green lights sessions with you she definitely isn't going to succeed, so, don't press. Not hard to read.

Or, she just fucking hates you and wishes you'd die already.

It's one of the two.
>>
>>18306017
Why dont you have a conversation about instead of posting it online for everyone to see? Seriously what purpose do people have airing out their own dirty laundry on social media..
>>
>>18306025

Not pressing. I was honestly proud to see her quit to get a job but being honest about lapsing would have been nice. Essentially all of my friends (and hers) snitched her out.

She probably already wants to kill me for the screen cap.
>>
>>18306031
Have you considered the fact that maybe he might have already tried to talk it out with her?
>>
>>18306041
Failing to kick an addiction is embarrassing, as with most things relating to addiction. And yes, I'm aware addiction is perhaps too strong a word, dependency is closer maybe. Same rules apply tho.

So, likely the gf is embarrassed about not being able to kick her dependency, wanted to keep it on the dl from you. Tho I might be reading it wrong, if everyone else knew. Given they weren't the ones that tempted her into lapsing in the first place.

Fair chance the better play is to be supportive of her here than going full douche.
>>
Don't post about it on Facebook, you idiot. People of strong character protect people's dignity and privacy. If you have a problem with your girlfriend, talk to her about in person.
>>
>>18306025
Your advice is the worst ive ever seen dude. You say yea its this no doubt super easy to tell......or it could be this I really dont know.

Your just getting in his head and making things worse.
>>
>>18306364
You must be high to think the latter part was at all serious.
>>
>>18306364
You're a fucking dipshit.

OP needs to quit being a social parasite and talk to his woman, but he can't figure that out because he's a dumbass stoner. Get a life and grow up and help your girl realize her dreams by being a real man you dork.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.