[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date someone who had been in an orgy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: milakunis.jpg (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
milakunis.jpg
4KB, 290x174px
Dear /adv/,

I got invited to an orgy by a group of friends (that I'm not very close with btw). It seems really exciting and interesting but I don't know if this means I will have to walk around with a deep dark secret for the rest of my life.

Would any of you guys date someone if you already knew (s)he had once been in an orgy? (Like, 5 people at once.) Would you break up with someone if you found out this had once taken place many years ago, even if they hadn't lied about it?
>>
>>18305916
5 people at once? I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft pole but i bet you could find some usless cuck out there?
Some may find that hot i guess but personally I've never had anything to do with orgys. They don't excite me and seem like a disseas waiting to happen.
>>
>>18305916
Hell no. If you want orgies find someone who wants them to and orgy togather
>>
>>18305916
Orgy, yeah I guess. Gangbang's a fuck no tho, so, needs to be a certain amount of poon in the equation. Over 50% would be preferred.
>>
>>18305916
If you choose to be part of an orgy and people reject you for it in the future, you'll get over it because you're the sort of person that has the balls to live by their own rules. There are 7bn people on the planet, you'll find at least 100M who'd still be a match for you, I'm fairly confident.

>been in many orgies
>>
I wouldn't date anyone who doesn't value purity at all. Doesn't have to be a virgin but I'll never get down with free sex types because I'm a one-marriage-for-life type of guy and the more casual sex you have, the less value it has in your mind.
>>
>>18305916
My advice to you would be that any person who gets that hung up on your sexual past is probably not good dating material anyway.
>>
>>18305916
>
Would any of you guys date someone if you already knew (s)he had once been in an orgy
Only if she refused to do equally kinky shit with me
>>
>>18305929
>>18305934

This OP

Personally, I wouldn't be ok with it, or may I say that at the very least I'd be displeased to know. But there's a bunch of people that would, so if you can't keep it a secret, just go for those.
>>
>>18305916
I would definitely never date someone who has been in an orgy. That's degenerate as hell
>>
>>18305943
>Only if she refused to do equally kinky shit with me

Also this

It's like a pandora's box honestly. I do threesomes with my gf, so I'd be ok with girls that did it in the past, but only if they did it with me too
>>
>>18305916
no
>>
>>18305916
Well first off are you a female or male

As much as people like to bitch about it, it's generally less of a big deal if a guy does it than a girl.
>>
>>18305966
Still weird af if it's towards the gangbang end of the m/f ratio.
>>
>>18305938
Lol you tell yourself that, I just value sex in different ways. Many different ways.

>not everyone holds christian values
>>
Wouldn't mind personally as long as she moved away from that part of her life, I don't see the big deal in having had a certain type of experience.

The real problem is people that never really graduate from them and want to keep doing that sort of things - that's undatable for me.
>>
>>18305977
Yes and it usually is.

Doesn't change that it's considered less weird for guys than girls.
>>
Definitely not. There are a lot of guys who would, and no, not just cucks. Not sure about exact percentages, but plenty of normal Millenial aged guys don't care too much about this stuff, and even a lot who cared would let it slide if the girl was hot enough or they just really liked her. Still, there are a HUGE chunk of guys, myself including, who would consider this a deal breaker, and there always will be.

I wouldn't think there's something "morally" wrong with you. But I could never love a girl who fucked a ton of guys. It sounds shitty to say because I would fuck pretty much any girl who wanted to fuck me, but I would respect her a lot less, and I'd feel like a chump for being with her (the idea that you're going to spend the rest of your life with some chick, and a bunch of guys just used her as a cum disposal induces homicidal levels of rage for me). Realistically, there aren't a ton of virgins to pick from outside outside of out and out religious fanatics, but the lower the partner count the better.
>>
>>18305916
I wouldn't date someone who'd been in an orgy.
Ideally, I'd want to date(/marry) a virgin, though.
>>
Nope. Would definitely not date a guy who had done that. I wouldn't day a guy who was any kind of promiscuous.
>>
Ask yourself the same question.
Have an orgy and you will be more likely to end with someone who has been in an orgy, as someone who has never been in one may not be pleased to hear of what you have done.

have an orgy and settle for a future partner who is on an equal sexual level as you.

Or dont have an orgy, regret not experimenting, yet end up with a partner who also never engaged in an orgy.

So would you be fine with a partner who has done the same? Because once you have engaged in an orgy your odds of finding a person who has never engaged in one or plans to, and is fine with you having done one in the past is slim.
>>
>>18305916
I wouldn't OP. It's fucking degenerate and tells you something about the person. Anyone who tells you otherwise either has no self respect or otherwise was a cheater/loose person and doesn't want to believe people will judge them in the future for it.
>>
>>18305916
certainly not
>>
I would date anyone that I liked, but I would lose some respect for you definitely, which might hurt the relationship in the long run.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.