[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bf blew me off 2 dates in a row

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9956.jpg (178KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9956.jpg
178KB, 1200x800px
ive been dating a guy for 3 weeks (im gay). i really like him, and he seems to really like me too, except...

last thursday we were going to watch a film + get food, but literally 5 minutes before our table reservation he called me and said that hed forgotten he had a finals essay he had to write that night. oh well, mistakes happen.

so instead we areanged that i would cook a special lunch for him today at 1:45pm and we could then hangout after. Its now 2:45pm and he hasnt answered my texts and he isnt home either. i think its pretty egregious to pull this shit 2 times in a row, because i spent a lot of time lookimg forward to these dates?

how mad should i be about this? im sure there must be a reasonable explanation for this, but my anxiety is screaming at me that maybe he just doesnt like me anymore.
>>
It's over dude.
>>
File: 1433619455406.jpg (372KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
1433619455406.jpg
372KB, 900x880px
>>18305761
>>
>>18305752

Even is he likes you, he clearly doesn't have time for you. So either way, I'd say let this one go. Either he is trying to have this end, or he just can't handle a relationship right now.
>>
>>18305752
He might be really stressed for finals? Regardless you have every right to be mad, a person who cancels plans last minute is flaky and lacks empathy. You deserve respect yo, a decent human being will call you earlier in the day to tell you that they can't make it. He wasted your time and hurt your feelings.
Look if he suggested the rain check (rearrangement to have lunch) that means he's interested. I still think its rude to leave you waiting around tho, without even messaging or explaining where he is ?? red flags everywhere. If this bothers you tho you should communicate with your partner and work things out. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson and won't repeat this mistake a 3rd time.
>>
>>18305772

His finals ended on Tuesday, thats why he suggested we do lunch today.

The one thing that makes me pause before getting really mad is that his Whatsapp profile says he hasnt been online for almost 2 days - so maybe he just lost his phone? but then also he has been active on facebook so... i dont know.
>>
>>18305782
Cook lunch at your place? I mean, sure if he lost his phone he wouldn't be able to contact you- but he'd still be able to meet you at the time+place you two agreed on.
>>
>>18305802

Yeah, thats what confuses me. it just doesnt add up.

i guess ill find out eventually
>>
He very clearly doesn't like you anymore.

Firstly, if you really care about someone, it is unlikely to "forget" when you made date plans with him. Also why did he randomly remember 5 minutes before he was supposed to meet you? It sounds like he knew he was supposed to meet you, but chose to do other things.

And then him not showing up to the second date is totally inexcusable. Even if his phone were broken, couldn't he have facebook messaged you or emailed you or something?
>>
File: 1458231608209.jpg (74KB, 357x357px) Image search: [Google]
1458231608209.jpg
74KB, 357x357px
ok im on my way to his apartment now to see if i can get an explanation out of him

advice on how to play this? should i be angry or understanding?
>>
>>18305752
You can be mad. But in the best of the cases, he just is very ditsy.
Also, don't be a faggot.
>>
>>18306390

update: he wasnt home, which is unusual.

But his neighbour turned out to be super nice and shes been feeding me tea and biscuits and reassuring me its probably nothing

im just going to wait for him now i guess.
>>
>>18306390
Dude. Just stop. He called you 5 minutes before your table reservation. Where did he call you from? He should of been at the restaurant with you at that point. 2 dates in a row.....
>>
>>18306783
He dead?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.