[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building a rapport with women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I don't understand how to do this. I know asking women out on dates out of the blue is kinda weird but how else do you build a rapport? I am 27 and never had a girlfriend. I kinda wasted my college years doing school stuff(isn't the whole point of college to do school stuff!?) so now I am stuck because I have no idea how to build rapport with women.

Like how well do I have to know her to ask out on a date? It's the most frustrating thing because I have like 3 girls I want to ask out but I don't know much about any of them and at most, I have only said like two things to them.

It's crazy how hard dating gets when you aren't in college. I haven't met a new woman in years. Help.
>>
>>18305651
Chill, women are predictable normal human beings, just like men.

'Dates', in the traditional sense, are overrated and no one really likes them, you're making this a much harder deal than it has to be. Talk to them, do shit together with them, hit on them and if you click go in for the kiss, don't think too much about it, that's their job.
>>
>>18305651
Just try and build up a base of familiarity with them before you ask them out so they don't get creeped out.
>>
>>18305668
>Chill, women are predictable normal human beings,

why do you want OP to fail

best option is a girl showing interest in you, in which case asking out is a formality and easy to do
more difficult to disguise your intensions, build a little closeness, flirt, ask out
hard mode is you go from hello to hey, lets grab a cup of coffee and getting accepted in a matter of minutes
>>
>>18305678
HOw do you know if a girl is showing interest?
>>
>>18305678
I don't want him to fail, I'm telling him to use common sense, people don't want to be formal and polite in their spare time, they want to have fun. So have fun with the chick, and if you get the feeling you're into one another make a move.

You don't need a book on how to treat people, just apply the golden rule.
>>
>>18305694
they like to be around you
they ask quesitons
they touch you
they watch you when they think you arent noticing
laughing at every dumb joke you make
>>
>>18305700
women have no common sense, they are not like men, whats fun for OP might not be fun for a woman moreover if OP wants the girl having fun it might put her off since some of them are attracted to ppl who are very self determined instead of caring
loads of different things can be applied, if OP applies his zero experience in practice, he might not even get a chance
>>
>>18305651

Talk to them like people. I know I know, "How do I get past the friendzone?" you are going to ask. Here's a secret:

If she doesn't like you, it doesn't matter what you do, she won't go out with you. If she likes you, even as friends, she'll wish you ask her out.

So start by just talking and hanging out, get to know them. Flirt once you know they are single. Only exemption is at parties or clubs. There you can flirt from the get go. But if they are people you know from your life, then start slow.
>>
>>18305706

Wow. "Women are dumb" AND "Women only want bad boys". How many more cliches can you fit in a single post?
>>
>>18305708
Both of those are 100% true though.
>>
>>18305746

Anything that you apply to 100% of women (or men, for that matter) is automatically wrong. People have personalities, too.
>>
>>18305751
Most women don't though.
Go back to tumblr.
>>
Op here,

I am frustrated because I always feel like I have to do all the work and women send mixed signals to me. One girl told me she would go see a movie with me. I have not heard from her in a month.

Another girl said she wouldn't mind going out, sane thing. She ghosted me.

What is it about me that makes me ghostable? I feel like shit now.

I feel like women are pitying me or something.
>>
>>18305872
Nah they're needed to balance the /r9k/ faggots such as yourself here. Need more of them, actually.
>>
>>18305651
>ask girl(s) out
>invariably get rejected or fuck up dates
>feel dejected
>start to self indulge and wallow in sadness
>kick self out of it cause you're not a bitch ass nigga
>start asking girls out, remember fuck ups before and start changing chat/game
>start getting better, even if dates don't work you start making girl friends
>people of the opposite sex, especially when younger, never stay just friends, they eventually fuck or stop enjoying eachothers company
>fuck a friend
>maybe it becomes more serious, maybe not
>whatever happens you keep throwing yourself out there, becoming better and more naturally able to tall to everyone, let alone girls
>start having girlfriends and come back to adv to ask how to deal with heartbreak and if you should get back with her even though she sucked the neighbour's dick.

Hope that helps.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.