[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice ._.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-03-21-05-18-32.png (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-21-05-18-32.png
543KB, 1920x1080px
I'm really starting to hate my current girlfriend of 7-8 months because she made me block my bestfriend of multiple years over her (my bestfriends) saying something about my gf family that she heard from my girlfriends cousin
I don't know what to do because I still care for her
>>
>>18305596
I cannot hang out or contact her
>>
>>18305596
Tell her you won't stand for that. Because you really, really shouldn't. Talk to your gf, try to sort it out. But don't throw away your best friend because someone said so.
>>
>>18305596
>made me block my bestfriend
?

You are male. Dont ever let some female to direct your life so much. By obeying her you will slowly lose value in her eyes to the point where she wont respect you anymore. Do what you will.
>>
File: 4480-20441-18622.jpg (370KB, 579x567px) Image search: [Google]
4480-20441-18622.jpg
370KB, 579x567px
>I removed my best friend of many years from my life because my girlfriend of 7-8 months told me so
I hope you at least learned something from this.

If I were you I'd try to get back in touch with my friend and tell my girlfriend that cutting contact with friend was a mistake and she shouldn't try to make me do that without a VERY good reason. She'll probably get angry and lash out, but if she's going to break up because of this so be it. It's better than being in a relationship with a person you hate.
>>
Update: told my best friend to back off the gf's family she took it personally and blocked me and told me she didn't want to friends anymore because my relationship is a pain in the ass for her...
-Don't know what to do-
>>
>>18305596
>>18305925
You're a fucking idiot, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it's because you're young and inexperienced.

A significant other who demands that you cut contact with a friend or family member is a significant other who needs to be gone yesterday. I don't care what the situation is or what genders are involved; NEVER stand for this.

Stop being your girlfriend's good dog and demanding that your friend "back off from her family" (jesus that's cringey considering the meaningless melodrama that I'm pretty confident your situation is). Reach out to your friend and apologize. Unblock her on social media. And tell your girlfriend that she can either cope with this and resolve whatever issue is between her and your friend amicably or she can get out of your life. If she's not willing to work with you to get along with your best friend of multiple years, she's not worth your time.
>>
>>18305925
Let her have her way. Go No Contact. She'll probably come crawling back at some point, but I would keep her at an emotional distance because she seems immature and doesn't respect boundaries.
>>
>>18305596
Learn some self respect and tell her to fuck off. There are a lot of women in the world and believe me, she ain't so special.

You'll also be doing her a favour as well as the other guys she'll date in the future, like when kids stop being babies and you have to teach them that crying won't always get them what they want. Man up.
>>
My ex of 1,5 years tried the same. She always was jealous, i couldn't even visit my best (girl) friend of over 4-5 years. She would always start a fight and would never trust me.
End of the story: she dumped me so she could fuck a random dreadlock dude and "live out her youth" which she "couldn't do with me because i am to mature and no fun".

tldr: fuck it. Choose wisely the next time and don't ever get caught in ONEitis (the idea that she is the only one)
>>
Oh and by the way. Get the book "the rational male". It will fucking kick you in your balls and you will realize what you've done wrong. But then it will proceed to give you a hand and make you a strong man.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.