[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a woman was tipsy and looking at the guy she's interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0861.gif (45KB, 359x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.gif
45KB, 359x200px
If a woman was tipsy and looking at the guy she's interested sexually will that guy know?
>>
young guys dont know the "fuck me right now" eyes, especially if they are drunk themselfs

you will have to touch him
>>
>>18305592
If that guy was old enough? They might know you meant? I don't want them to know
>>
>>18305587
They'd know. It's easy as shit since the poker face is gone when you're tipsy.
>>
>>18305587
Guys are totally clueless when it comes to girls bullshit mind games or signals.

Even if you tell him
>fuck me
he may think it is a joke or some trap to humiliate him. And if he is shy, he will run away.

Your best bet is to grab him by the penis and drag him to bed. Your second best bet is to ask him on date. Exchange phone numbers and when you get sober, text him to set up date in safe enviroment. Buy condoms.

>>18305607
???
>>
>>18305607
why? because it's his job to ask you out because you're too lazy to ask him out?
>>
>>18305587
its just the booze OP
>>
File: 1479614338501.png (108KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479614338501.png
108KB, 480x480px
>>18305587
>>18305607
Just ask him out instead of playing these stupid games.
>>
>>18305587
yep
>>
>>18305619
>>18305622
>>18305615
>>18305612
This is my friends bf. that's why I don't want to let he think that way. Maybe I'm like that cause im drunk. I'm afraid he could see through my eyes that I look at him sexually
>>
>>18305625
Shit you've probably done it then. A friend of both me and my gf got kind of tipsy at a party and gave it away pretty quick. Then it got confirmed a few weeks later when she got drunk and admitted that she's secretly really attracted to me.

For now it's just a "yeah I'm pretty sure she's into me" so it's bad but not too bad OP, unless you get a little drunk at a later time and tell people.
>>
>>18305607
what is old enough 25+ maybe
i personally couldnt understand shit till i became 30
>>
>>18305625
>letting your bf to go alone to pub to get drunk with other hot drunk girls
It is like she is expecting him to cuck her.

Go for it femanon. Do it like a test. If he fucks you, he failed the test and you steal him, or he stay faithful and you will lose nothing at all.

Buy condoms and snatch him. I bet he is like chad.
>>
You can only assume, but you'l never know for sure. I was once out drinking with friends and a girl was intentionally biting her lip while looking at me giggling. When I went over to her she rejected every move I made on her, later I learned she's a lesbian, and I figured she was probably fucking with me, but I gave up trying to reason why women do what they do.
>>
>>18305709
This is the same case, what if the man was in his 40s? Is it possible that he'll see through it right away
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.