[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4081.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4081.png
1MB, 640x1136px
My gf of 1 year 5 months broke up with me today. and ive been drinking just want someone to talk to
>>
>>18305268
Hey man, you sound like me a couple of months ago. Don't drink man, it'll only make things worse and you'll feel like shit after. Tell me about it?
>>
Cut her out of your life comepletely, like unfriend her on all of your social media, delete her number and other things like that.
Just try to do fun stuff.
Also try your best to stop meeting her in real life.
Should help you get over her quicker.
>>
>>18305283
its weird. Shes acting like nothing happened. She was flirting with me a couple hours ago
>>
>>18305276
I drank my parents vodka and took a bath sorry for slow responses. Life happens I ghuess
>>
>>18305268
My gf of 5 years and 5 months just broke up with me today. I quit drinking so it sucks to be going through this bullshit sober.
>>
>>18305295
Id give you a hug if i could man
>>
>>18305283
shes 15 hours away sp cant really meet her irl sadly
>>
>>18305288
Welcome to women bro. I got dumped for another dude and she started bringing him around without skipping a beat to all of our friends gatherings. My friend got dumped a week later and his girl started sleeping with his friend. For people like us(both men and women) with a sense of right and wrong/empathy; we wouldn't do that. They act completely aloof and even at times get right in your face about it.Someone like that isn't worth your grief. I know it's easier said than done(I still think about mine from time to time), but they're really, really, really not worth it. You sound young, just keep doing you. Summer is here as well, go out and have fun if you want. Otherwise focus on yourself and hit the gym/study; it'll help the time go by and you'll be better off for it in the future.
>>
>>18305304
This is a great thing for you OP/. I have to work with mine, lol. As the second poster said; just remove her from all social media and do what you can for yourself then. You've got this! But please, let yourself cry and do what you have to in order to move on.
>>
>>18305297
She just texted me a little while ago to talk like we were friends or something. She stopped replying then texts me an hour later to say "goodnight, I love you". Not sure how to react or what to do.
>>
>>18305305
Im a comp engi major. It was just so sudden. Trying to find a job atm cause hopme from college. Just bummed af cause she was supposed to be coming for the summe and now that isnt happening.
>>
>>18305307
>"I love you"

That phrase means literally nothing to the vast majority of young people. If she loved you, she wouldn't have dumped you. Why'd you two break up?
>>
>>18305307
min did the same thing basically. Sent me goodnight kisses and such. Like you just broke up with me. What do you want???
>>
>>18305309
Why do you think so many girls dump guys around valentines/beginning of summer? C'mon man. You know what she's getting up to for the summer. That whole love bit? It's just to keep you along until the next dude(s) commit or so she can have her fun and take you back in the fall/winter. You need to respect yourself and just let that text go.
>>
>>18305313
idk man. She moved 15 hours away and long distance is hard as shit maybe she doesnt want to fuck around and maybe long distance is just a shitty situation
>>
>>18305318
That's true(hence why I've asked you twice now to explain your situation), but it doesn't the change the fact that love, real love doesn't die like that. You're both young and while you may have wanted to hold on, she didn't. It sucks man, I've been there(I'm still there), but honestly; what are your options? Be nice about the breakup, sure. But start doing things for yourself.
>>
>>18305310
She says I'm not caring enough. My lack of emotion makes her feel unloved and she thinks even though I'm a good person that I'm not going to be a good father because I lack empathy. we were together for 5 over years and she knows me better than anybody I don't know why she's making all these assumptions. I think her parents are putting these thoughts in her head.
>>
>>18305327
omg I relate to well. my gf's mom basically controled her whole life. Made decisions for her and forced her into things she didnt want to do
>>
>>18305326
We both want to move to seattle one day and she told me that she wants to meet a t a coffe shop in 7 years in seattle. Idk i think she just doesnt know what she wants rn and she needs to figure that out. Ill be fione. Ive got my life handled
>>
>>18305331
For me it's because her mom sees how happy I make her. And even though I've gotten along great with everyone in her family her moms using this situation as a way to get closer to her. So that maybe it'll make up for the years of abuse. Maybe if she makes me out be the worst piece of shit on this planet it'll make her look good for once.
>>
>>18305339
Me and you are basically in the same spot. Her mom paints me out to be controlling and maipulative but really her mom i the manipulative one. Shit sucks man
>>
>>18305344
Honestly man, fuck it. We don't need all that negativity in our life. If trying to look out for the person you love is "controlling" then so be it.
>>
>>18305304
Get on the greyhound pussy boi
>>
File: 1478428480267.png (155KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1478428480267.png
155KB, 300x345px
>>18305268
I was in your position almost exactly 2 years ago, except I was with my ex for 1 year and 3 months. I'm probably 90% recovered. No gf or friends still, but I feel pretty good. Just give it time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.