[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

35 years old kissless virgin. How can I deal with the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

35 years old kissless virgin.
How can I deal with the fact that I will never feel human companionship?
>>
Get a dog, go on nice long walks and teach it some cool tricks.

What kind of wizard are you?
>>
Are you trying to cope or do you want advice for human interaction?
>>
>>18305240
I have a cat.

>>18305241
Trying to cope.
I don't consider myself socially awkward or introvert. I am not a NEET and I have friends (most of them are women because of my studies). I go out and I have many hobbies.
>>
File: wpid-wp-1395893179935.png (107KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1395893179935.png
107KB, 350x200px
>>18305238
Start praying about it, God made Eve because He saw how lonely Adam was. Get on your knees and give your life over to Jesus. There is a purpose for you my friend
>>
Feel relief that there are people browsing this board right now who are older than you.
>>
>>18305300
I doubt it
>>
>>18305252
Get one more cat. Also what the fuck. You're not a NEET, you have female friends (hence are clearly not a horrible person) ... how did you manage to unlock your wizard powers?
>>
>>18305308
I guess I am an unattractive beta orbiter.(manlet,balding, slight lisp) Girls treat me like I'm gay or something.
>>
>>18305314
Well, not the most attractive qualities (although balding at 30+ isn't that rare these days) but hardly the stuff to protect your virginity forever. And even if you act like a total beta, usually there is some girl who'll talk the initiative in such a long period of time. I've seen so many beta manlets with wives and given how you're not some r9k fag this is all pretty damn stunning.

Well, at least you have more time and energy to put into some hobby.
>>
>>18305328
Being around girls all the time who are either married or have boyfriends is becoming extremely painful for me.
More than that, when a girl is being friendly to me I become infatuated with her and can't stop thinking of her (although I know she is not romantically interested in me).
>>
>will never feel human companionship
>I have friends
Give it a rest.
>>
>>18305300
>>18305301
Hi, I'm 40. But not even close to being a virgin, if that's what you meant. OP, is it that you just aren't interested in sex?
>>
Why don't you ask a chick friend for help? Either to directly hook you up with one of her friends or just ask her for advice in general. We don't know you, op. Maybe you just have one glaring problem. Or maybe you just haven't tried properly.
>>
>>18305405
I'm pretty sure it's because he hasn't tried.
>>
>>18305405
>>18305417
But according to >>18305328 he doesn't have to try, if you are social eventually someone will just take the initiative for him.
>>
>>18305238
I suggest you to finally try step out ftom your comfort zone.
>>18293702

Or buy a whore.
>>
>>18305423
How are you reading that as not having to try? It says pretty much the opposite.
>>
>>18305402
>is it that you just aren't interested in sex?
honestly, I don't know. It's the intimacy I am after

>>18305417
I have only tried two times asking two different girls to go out just the two of us and they both said they were busy.

The reason I don't try asking girls out is because after I have a few conversations with a girl I come to the realization that I have no chance with her so I just move on.
>>
>>18305430
Because it's
>pretty damn stunning
meaning it should've happened over and over again. OP is clearly trying, because he is social should it is
>pretty damn stunning
that
>there is some girl who'll talk the initiative in such a long period of time

>>18305428
Everyone dies alone. No amount of ass can save your from that.
>>
>>18305434
So in other words you have not tried at all. Obvious question now, why haven't you tries dating sites or Tinder?
>>
>>18305452
Because a. they are not popular in my country and b. I live in a small town.
>>
>>18305467
Bang prostitutes (like 5) the read return of kings (the archive) work out a bit and you should be able to get with some women if you go to bars, clubs etc. You said you are not neet so you should be fine.
>>
>>18305435
>die alone
True, but like 50 years before death is what counts.

Seriously OP, what do you want form life? Clearly sharing your life with somebody or making babies wasnt your wish during these 35 years of yours. But probably something changed and now you finally crave it ebough to bother.

Stop using excuses, read the guide
>>18293702
and start ACTIVELY pursuing girls. Or just say fuck it and return back from where you came. Maybe we will see you here making thread titled 50 virgin, what do?
>>
>>18305467
Flimsy excuses. First, there are still going to be some. Second, the beauty of them is that they are not restricted to your town, but you can find partners all over your country and even other countries. There is literally no downside to setting something up and trying.
>>
>get money
>go 4 hoes
>feel it
>date girls and be 100% yourself (pony isnt good topic in conversation)
>find good one
>profit?
>>
>>18305238
Stop speaking negative things into your life. You want human companionship yet you post here

>How can I deal with the fact that I will never feel human companionship

You can't see into the future, so at best you're speculating. At worst, you're reinforcing a negative self-belief that you will make come true because that's what you believe. What you believe, you say, and what you say you act on. If you believe you're going to be forever alone then you're going to act like a forever alone. You're not going to bother chatting up woman, pushing for intimacy, anything.

I spent the vast majority of my life playing video games and arguing with people on the internet. When 2017 came I made my New Years Resolution to finally get some tail. By February I was balls deep in some wet-wet. I did it because I first believed I could and when the opportunity presented itself l just went for it, didn't think about it, didn't think about the negative things I feel about myself. I just acted. You have to be like that, because low-self esteem is like living locked in a prison with an open door.

Also I was nearly 300 lbs at the time and the girl I got laid with was thin and beautiful. I took care of myself with what I had (got regular haircuts, started showering every day, wearing cologne and just talking to people instead of sitting alone brooding) and by the time I had laid this girl she jumped my bones because the sexual tension between us was so high. Now I feel more confident with women in general (that they won't scream at me and call me a fat fuck as soon as I try to make a move) so the next time will go better.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.