[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your day today, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1491938771807.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491938771807.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
How was your day today, /adv/?
>>
>>18304958
I failed my entire semester and am currently writing a last minute paper for something thats due tomorrow at 1:00PM

pretty bad man
>>
>>18304964
One step at a time Anon.

Hang in there.
>>
>>18304958
debating on alive/dead options honestly
>>
it's been a very mopey day

but things will be better
>>
File: 1488023134822.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488023134822.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>18304958
I called in sick today so I'm enjoying a day off watching anime
>>
File: 1468014586363.png (163KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468014586363.png
163KB, 479x358px
Well I passed my semester with higher grades than I expected so that's nice. I'm graduating Friday which is both scary and exciting

Kind of a bad day too since I'm lonely as per usual and the girl I'm chasing for the past three weeks has been giving me mixed signals

Also my bitch of an ex who left me made a new Instagram which showed up as a suggestion. Sounds like nothing but I hate being reminded she exists

I also have to start looking for a summer job which blows

So overall shit's pretty meh right now. Nice to type all my thoughts out though
>>
>>18304967
Thank you. Will try
>>
>>18304958
Not bad overall, thanks for asking.

Finished a major piece of the project I've been working on, which is good cause it's been slow going.
Ran into a girl I fancy during break and talked a bit.
Tried to offer an extra hand to some people that were moving in next door, but they didn't need the help.

How was your day, OP?
>>
Started new job today. It was okay. Could've gone better.
>>
Slow day at my job, nothing exciting. Took my final exam for the semester which was super easy, and I did well on all my classes.

I tried talking to a boy from my class after the exam, but he left before I could talk to him. Aside from that disappointment it was a good day.
>>
>>18304958
After about a month of waiting for "the one" to show interest in me, I realized today that it's never happening. Feels bad man.
>>
I had money for booze and snacks, which was good. Now it ended, which is bad.

Besides that, just another Wednesday
>>
File: 1471271269106.jpg (39KB, 308x319px) Image search: [Google]
1471271269106.jpg
39KB, 308x319px
>>18304958
Preety good, I bought a vacuum cleaner
>>
>>18305078
It was one of these that doesn't use bags, right?
>>
>>18304964
Aww Jeez, Rich!
>>
Not necessarily today but yesterday so close enough

Asked this qt for a coffee after our class and she said yes. We talked for an hour before she had her next class and I don't know how to feel. I have an absolutely destroyed sense of self esteem so all I'm thinking about is ways I fucked up

For today I've just mulled over that. I'll see her in that class tomorrow so I dont know how I'll be when that happens.
>>
>>18304958
horrible. I found out my parents arent broke and have been refusing to buy me clothes and things i need and instead blowing cash on my brother and themselves.
kill me

..and posted in wrong fucking thread earlier. Great
>>
File: 1490083734370.jpg (142KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
1490083734370.jpg
142KB, 460x578px
>>18304958
Despite being a social person and spending most of my time with the people I know, I still felt empty inside and lonely.
I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
Bored. another day wasted being a hikikomori, all day in 4chan, Twitter and reading books.
>>
>>18304958
Ok, ran some errands, progressing out of chronic procrastination.

Reminded by minor interactions with acquaintances that I need social interaction, particularly with people who share my interests. Mildly iritating 'cause I'd rather get away with growing in isolation for awhiles yet.
>>
>>18305136
>>18305136
What's on the reading list?

Me, I'm currently working through "thinking, fast and slow", varying it with some societal stuff (Chomsky, yeah I know), and have Neuromancer waiting to the side for an entertaining read.
>>
Fucking pissed right now. I came home earlier after a long ass day at work. Insted of coming home to a nice meal my wife cooked this bland as fuck pasta. So I screamed "THIS FUCKING SHIT", threw the plate on the wall and told her to clean it up.
>>
>>18305151
I must have read Neuromancer like four times already. It's the ultimate book for my taste. Can't remember reading something else more than once or twice at most.
>>
File: Bird.gif (2MB, 345x263px) Image search: [Google]
Bird.gif
2MB, 345x263px
>>18305093
Yes
>>
>>18305181
Last copy I had was pretty beat up, didn't survive the last book cull I had when I last moved house. Only realised after recently setting up my shelves again, plenty of Stephenson and Phillip K. Dick being represented, but nothing from the middle man Gibson.
Point being, along the cyberpunk path I'd say Stephenson is the inheritor of Gibsons mantle, though I don't exactly recall how neutomancer goes. Hence the reread I expect to enjoy before shelving.
>>
Pretty good, thanks!
Woke up and had some nice morning sex with my boyfriend, and then a big healthy breakfast. Had a tough time in class and had lots of study to do, but managed to get it done and feel satisfied. Came home to delicious leftovers for dinner, watched Freaks and Geeks, and now a nice time chilling in bed getting some much needed alone time to recharge.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.