[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad or vain to feel attractive? I always feel like some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1404953105667.jpg (787KB, 640x926px) Image search: [Google]
1404953105667.jpg
787KB, 640x926px
Is it bad or vain to feel attractive? I always feel like some delusional narcissist when I do.
>>
>>18304787
it's not bad until you act like it. confidence is great but don't act like a dick if you feel attractive. it's good to like the way you are though.
>>
Being happy with how you look is fine. Being confident is great.

But don't place your self worth in it. Your looks can change at any instant - focus on your character.
Do you follow through with your word?
Do you act with good intent?
Are you good to the people around you?
Are you making the progress you want to make?

Don't be proud of how you look. Be proud of who you are.
>>
Being a narcacisst is 100x better than being an insecure faggot.

Everyone is an insecure faggot nowadays. Be proud that you think you're attractive, as long as you genuinely do and you're not just telling yourself that.

Wish I could feel the same way.
>>
>>18304922
I hope so too anon. I don't know you, but I know you deserve it.
>>
>>18304925
Thanks brother

Wish I liked what I saw in the mirror. Everyone loves to talk about how women are insecure about their looks, but IMO men have it just as bad in the modern age

I've been told I'm handsome or attractive plenty of times too, even by strangers or acquaintances. I still don't believe it
>>
>>18304928
I sorta used to be the same, but I kinda forced myself to try to appreciate my features instead of immediately trashing myself. That and my life getting better (I think) eventually turned me around.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.