[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Slanic_Salt_Mine.jpg (636KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
Slanic_Salt_Mine.jpg
636KB, 1704x2272px
i hate what this website has become
i've been stuck here since 2005
i want to leave
where can i post and find good things without being surrounded by teenagers who take everything way too seriously?
and without faggot moderators censoring me for being honest about my opinions?
i know there is none, that's why i'm still here
but help me please
i swear to god if you suggest reddit i'll kill us all, they colonized this fucking place
>>
Get a life so you don't have to talk to people on the Internet to feel fulfilled.

By a life I mean a job, hobbies, real life friends to hang out with. Every time someone says they're stuck on 4chan I cringe because you make it sound like you're just some helpless idiot with no agency of your own. Do something with your time, faggot.
>>
File: the-wind-in-the-willows.jpg (98KB, 420x506px) Image search: [Google]
the-wind-in-the-willows.jpg
98KB, 420x506px
Eventually you reach a point when you're no longer in tune with the younger generation. Maybe you should spend time reading more books. Here's one.
>>
The honesty of an opinion doesn't matter when the quality is shit. "I think the world is flat" might be a honest opinion but it's trash. Maybe your opinions are too, so mods are the heroes who spare us from them?

Also 4chains was always full of teens.
>>
>>18304744
i have these things, i'm not on 4chan 24/7, i'm talking about my time on the internet
i don't use facebook or tumblr or whatever, this is the only place i post my retarded shit
as much as i hate this place it's still a good place to find amusing pictures
that actually kinda helped but i'm real fuckin tired of being told to go back to a place i've never posted
>>18304748
god now i'm associating lord toad with pepe, thanks
>>18304757
here you can say the world is flat without being banned, people will just call you an idiot
actually nowadays people might agree with you
>>
>>18304782
fuck just to clarify i don't mean 4chan mods censor me for my opinions, i mean the rest of the fucking internet is such a goddamn hugbox and the posting style i've developed from 10+ years of 4chan doesn't exactly work with the snowflake crowd

fuck it this thread was a mistake anyway
guess i should become some disgusting twitter fuck or something
>>
>>18304788
Aren't you doing the fucking same? Using this thread as a hugbox because the majority doesn't want to deal with your shit? Just learn to control your autism, there is a place and time to be edgy, usually with your friends. For people who don't know you, it's hard to tell whether you're just being funny or retarded and it's more time efficient to assume the latter.

>guess i should become some disgusting twitter fuck or something
Some guy became the president of a "first world" country that way. Best of luck!
>>
>>18304830
really i was just asking for another semi-active chan without all the fucking /pol/ kids but and repeated hourly bait threads that pretend to be related to the board's subject
i'm sorta drunk so i probably come across as some sad fuck
lol does iichan still exist
>>
i just realized that since the death of the text boards, /vip/ has been added back as an imageboard that you pay to use by that fuckman hiro
i checked it, nothing there is VIP QUALITY at all
i'm done

/\___/ヽ
/' ':::::::\
. |(●), 、(●)、.:| +
| ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,, .::::|
. | `-=ニ=- ' .:::::::| +
\ `ニニ´ .:::::/ +
,,.....イ.ヽヽ、ニ__ ーーノ゙-、.
: | '; \_____ ノ.| ヽ i
| \/゙(__)\,| i |
> ヽ. ハ | ||
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.