[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dick hurts sometimes when I urinate. Like, super bad. I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: social.jpg (771KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
social.jpg
771KB, 1800x1800px
My dick hurts sometimes when I urinate. Like, super bad. I got tested for STD's but I came up clean. I've also never had sex so that seems like a pretty safe cushion. What are the other causes of this bullshit?
>>
>>18304716
Is your piss a very dark color? If that's the case it's very acidic and can hurt. Try drinking more water
>>
>>18304721
No, seems normal color. I wipe sometimes afterwards to check for blood and there's none of that either.
>>
>>18304716
Could be kidney stones. If you eat a lot of sugar then they form little crystalline structures that are brittle and break easy. If you drink a lot of alcohol, it can do the same thing. Just drink more water than you normally do and eat/drink more citrus.
>>
>>18304729
>sugar
Would being diabetic give me a higher chance of kidney stones? I have some other symptoms of diabetes like being thirsty all the time/getting dehydrated easily but I haven't gotten tested for that.
>>
>>18304729

Second kidney stones. Same shit hapened to me.
>>
>>18304736
Being diabetic would indeed make you more susceptible to developing them. If you continue to consume radical amounts of sugars, that is. If you are thirsty all the time, then you should be drinking "pure" water. I say "pure" like tap water or bottled. Stay away from vitamin water, sports quenchers, and the lot.
>>
>>18304752
diabetes doesnt cause kidneys stones, friend.

but sounds like he should get checked for both diabetes and stones anyway
>>
>>18304761
I didn't say diabetes cause them. It would just make it more likely for them to form. Stones can be an early indication for diabetes. However, if they are of the crystalline structure, they wouldn't show up in x-ray. The crystalline structures form when large amounts of glucose is consumed and forms rapidly. The smooth stones are those that show up on x-ray and would have to be broken up by sonic waves of sound. If he's feeling a burn as is and not experiencing reduced flow, then it's more than likely the crystalline structure. So, less sugar intake and proper hydration is the answer to fix the situation. I've been down this path and it's not fun. It's also expensive trying to find the culprit.. there is a small possibility of the cause being an enlarged prostate.
>>
>>18304852
It doesn't really feel like a burn, it's more like I just pissed out a fish hook and it ripped out part of my urethra as it went. Or like I ripped off a band-aid. I thought it was dried semen for a while but somehow that doesn't seem to fit. Even though I does tend to happen when I beat off a little without ejaculating.
>>
>>18304873
You should urinate afterwards to flush your system. Precum tends to get crusty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.