[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm getting a tattoo next week for my birthday. I have a few ideas but I want something a bit personal and unique but I'm not the creative type. Any help?

A bit about myself:
I have a very lonely social life
I love movies (favorites being Drive, Warm Bodies, and Forrest Gump)
I'm into most types of music but my favorite genres are rock and oldies (mainly 80's and back)
I play various video games
I'm shy and I feel very small around others

If anyone could draw some kind of design or give me a good idea, I would really appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>18304699
>If anyone could draw some kind of design or give me a good idea, I would really appreciate it a lot.
This is literally the artists job, if they do custom stuff that is. Tell them everything you told us and they will come up with a few drafts for you to look at.
>>
>>18305173
Sort of. The artist needs something more specific than "likes movies, dad rock and video games". He needs to say "I love this band and this album cover. Maybe you could turn it into something that is unique?"

OP, if you haven't actually thought about the tattoo you'd want for some time, you should hold back on getting a tattoo. I got my first tattoo when I was 18 and I literally thought of it the day I got it done. It holds zero meaning to me and it doesn't even look as cool as I thought it was at the time. Since then, I've thought about most of my other tattoos for at least six months and I'm happy with all of them.
>>
no please god no
just do some nonfiguraive shit on your leg or shoulder or something not always visible
>>
I think tattoos look really trashy 90% of the time.
>>
>>18304699
How big would it be?
And where would it be located?
Protip: Do it somewhere that can be hidden from view, no hands, face or neck
I got a couple ideas, but tell us more about yourself
>>
>>18304699
"Born trailer trash - will die trailer trash"
>>
>>18304699
"This will embarrass the hell out of me when I'm 50"
>>
>>18304699
The help I'll give is that you haven't put enough thought into this.
Tattoos, fine, but not if you have such a poor idea of what you want you're asking a board for weebs just a week out.
Shit, nigger.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.