[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend is dying her hair blue and her eyebrows blue and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1476068106197.jpg (150KB, 799x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476068106197.jpg
150KB, 799x540px
>girlfriend is dying her hair blue and her eyebrows blue and getting a tattoo
>she already knows I hate all of those things
>won't listen to my opinion, I feel like she doesn't respect my preferences at all
>she is being sassy about it and saying "fuck you, I'll do what I want with MY body"

Am I being a control freak if I protest these things? Should I dump her? I don't know who is in the wrong and I need outsider perspective. Honestly it could be me who is in the wrong.
>>
>>18304435
That's disrespect right there.
She knows you don't like it and does it anyway, so if you break up with her its her own fault for turning herself into the one thing you despise
>>
She doesn't respect you. The relationship's already over. Learn the hard way and remember my post, since I know you won't listen.
>>
>>18304435
You damn well know if you were to change your looks into something that she doesnt find attractive then she'd leave you. Relationships need attraction in it also for it to work and shes obviously letting herself go with this. Man up and leave.
>>
>>18304435
>fuck you, ill do what i want
That is the moment where you are supposted to walk away. Sorry op. Maybe next time try more mature girls.
>>
>>18304435
She's right that it is her body, and it is her right to do any retarded things she wants to it. On the other hand though, it's also your right to not be attracted to those retarded things and want to dump her because of it (and because of the perceived lack of respect). The fact that she did those things despite you making your feelings known suggests that she doesn't really care what you think. You should definitely dump her.
>>
>>18304444
Quads confirm. This is the truth.
>>
You're not wrong for not liking it and not wanting her to do that.
She's not wrong for not doing it just because you said you don't like it.

She listened to your opinion. And she has her own opinion. So yeah, protesting is fine but my guess is you're getting into control freak territory if you think she should base her appearance around your demands instead of what she actually wants to look like.

it's like, imagine you wanted to not shave anymore and grow out a beard and your gf was like "shave it or i'm dumping you"

you'd say fuck you bitch, good riddance, right?

same concept
>>
>>18304459
>It's like, imagine you wanted to not shave anymore and grow out a beard and your gf was like "shave it or I'm dumping you"
No, it's actually nothing like that. It's not
like the girl is just dying her hair to a normal color like black changing to a new hairstyle. She's getting a shitty tattoo and dying her hair and eyebrows fucking blue. A better comparison is
>It's like, imagine you wanted to get a tattoo on your face that said "FUCK YOU" in big bold letters and change your hair to a green mohawk
It'd be perfectly reasonable to say "don't do that or I'm dumping you", because the person you're with is making themself look outrageously ridiculous.
>>
>>18304459
But dyed hair is an extreme warning sign of someone passing the point of no return.
>>
>>18304473
that's not a better comparison

OP never said anything about a face tattoo with profanity on it.

and it doesn't really matter what the hairstyle is because the point is, it's temporary and can be reversed. it's not permanent.

if you wanted a green mohawk and your girlfriend said "no way" you would say FUCK YOU and do it anyway because that's actually the correct response to someone telling you you can't change your own fucking hair the way you want to.
>>
>>18304483
The point is that tattoos and colourful dyed hair is a noticeable, uncommon thing that's way out of the norm while a beard is a natural thing that plenty of people have. Tattoos and colourful dyed hair makes people immediately put you in a certain category.
>>
>>18304475
well that's a separate issue entirely.
the point is you can't seriously think you can control things like this of another person unless it's your child or something. OP would have better luck trying to persuade her not to do it through compromise or something than just a flat out ultimatum. THAT'S childish.
>>
>>18304483
You are fucking retarded. There is literally nothing unreasonable about telling the person you're with that you'll break up with them if they get goddamn clown hair on their head.
>>
File: C9MLjkkUMAIZ36L.jpg (153KB, 799x917px) Image search: [Google]
C9MLjkkUMAIZ36L.jpg
153KB, 799x917px
>>18304435

She obviously hates you because you're normal. Just leave the freak.
>>
>>18304483
>If you really wanted to gain 400 pounds and your girlfriend said "no way" you would say FUCK YOU and do it anyway because that's actually the correct response to someone telling you you can't change your own fucking body the way you want to.
Please, keep talking about how unreasonable it is for someone to leave their SO after they go out of their way to make themselves unattractive to the person they're dating.
>>
>>18304519
quote me where i ever said it was unreasonable
i'll wait

oh wait, no i won't because i did.

also is your argument now seriously
>becoming morbidly obese on purpose is the same is dying your hair blue
all i can say is lol
>>
>>18304528
*didn't
>>
>>18304444
Well said and sweet quads.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.