[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i say sorry for making him wait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9998.jpg (42KB, 478x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9998.jpg
42KB, 478x368px
So my "friend" and not a boyfriend of 7 months got mad at me yesterday because i told hin in the morning to meet up and smoke. This is something usual we do since he moved to an office near mine last week. So its sometimes given that he will text me hes done with work that hell go home already but before he goes hell ask me to go down for a quick smoke.

This time around im the one who planned it and he said to msg me once im free. I did not message him at 5 (thats when he usually txts me that hes done with work). I was waiting for his txt and he obly txted at 6 what im doing. I asked him whats hes doing too and he told me that hes talking to his officemates. I assumed that hes not waiting for me cause he didnt even ask me about our "appointment". Then he azked me finally if we're still gonna smoke. I said to move it tomorrow since my friend suddenly trxted me to hang out.

Now hes mad at me that i wasted his time. I didnt say sorry since hes always like that. That he never tells me what he feels. Cause i didnt know he was waiting up on me. In his defense, he did his part of telling since he asked me if i still wanna go. But in my defense, he said it too late.

I gave him this analogy and i want you guys to answer it too:
If you and your boss has a meeting at 5pm and hes still not around by 5pm, are you gonna wait for 2 hrs to text him?

His answer to that is that its the boss fault for not telling he would be late. And i told him, maybe the boss is busy and kinda forgot and is preoccupied with something else?

Please help me. Its oksy to be harsh on me and that i should say sorry to him. Im gonna meet hin later so please tell me what exactly i should do.
>>
All this over a fucking smoke break, who gives a shit?
>>
>>18304339
I KNOW! THANK YOU.

Cause he felt like he wasted his time. He waited for me for an hour and since he lives far away i understand. But he couldve reminded me right??

I think he got mad maybe because im meeting another friend?
>>
>>18304339
Sooo what should i say?
>>
>>18304447
Ignore it. If he mentions it then tell him he's acting like a little bitch over nothing. If he makes a fuss, then leave. Simple.
>>
>>18304466
Honestly i was thinking id say sorry. Since i really shoyldve told him i cant go with him earlier
>>
>>18304476
I really don't get what the big deal is. Apologise then. I can't imagine why anyone would be infuriated over a missed smoke break.
>>
>>18304498
Cause he wasted his one hour and he lives outside the city. He couldve gone home on that hour he wasted. Which i get why hes pissed. But i dont know if its his fault for not tellin me earlier that hes waiting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.