[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to go on multiple dates at a time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: JS87U5B.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
JS87U5B.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Is it wrong to go on multiple dates at a time?
>>
>>18304166
Yes it is.
Gotta remain faithful to one bitch, dude.
It's especially the case if you're a girl.
>>
>>18304166
It's logistically unsound but nothing wrong with it per se.
>>
>>18304166

Are you in a relationship? If not, go crazy.
>>
>>18304166
Until you arent in relationship with one girl (or for some people until you sex her up), it is not exactly cheating nor unethical. Just dont tell your girl1 about how you fucked girl2.

But once they want to have relationship with you, dont lie to them about your current status.
>>
>>18304166
date as many as you can, several times I've had two dates with different guys in the same day. nothing wrong unless you realize a guy starts to want more then dump because its not fair they believe something might happen when it won't
>>
>>18304190
This is the rule that general people abide by and they consider sex a form of social engagement.

Some would say they are out of touch with their spiritual and emotional selves. Others would say that
>>
Nah, unless you're in a relationship you have no obligation to one particular person. Dates are for testing the waters, so it's normal to date multiple people unless your date has different expectations.
>>
>>18304166
>Is it wrong to go on multiple dates at a time?

Each girl is going to realize something is up by the fifth time you tell her that you need to use the bathroom and disappear for 15 minutes. At least schedule your dates for different times, if not different days.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.