[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should one base their dating life on what one can offer you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490968204754.jpg (356KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
1490968204754.jpg
356KB, 1200x801px
Should one base their dating life on what one can offer you, or passion and attraction?
>>
Passion, attraction and what you can offer go hand-in-hand in romance. Your passion is what you can offer, that is your attraction(hopefully).
>>
>>18303795
Who said you have to choose one or the other? I mean I'd say passion is necessary but not sufficient for a relationship. Find someone you're passionate about who also has their life together.
>>
Everyone's really a superficial heartless bastard, including us, never think anything else.
>>
>>18303795

passion. because romance is fleeting and what people can offer you can be pulled right out from under you in an instant.

build your own security and you can actually enjoy who you date.
>>
Steer has far away from money, status, and security as possible.

Hard I know, but constructing relationships on that always end in disaster.
>>
>>18303795
What one can offer. Attraction and passion are volatile. Most relationships end because the people only had attraction and passion. You're trying to build a life with someone. It's better to find someone who can bring something to the table.
>>
>>18303851
>What one can offer. Attraction and passion are volatile. Most relationships end because the people only had attraction and passion. You're trying to build a life with someone. It's better to find someone who can bring something to the table.

Why would you want to build a life with someone you're not passionate about though? Passion is important, you need more than just passion but without it you've got nothing.
>>
>>18303861

because passion fades, even the most romantic of couples can admit this. i still side with you for the most part. why do you need to build a life with someone? why is it so important that you have some future with a person, evenif you don't care for them that much?

why not just build a life by your self and just enjoy passion as it comes and goes?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.