[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Getting Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: terrorist louis.jpg (38KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist louis.jpg
38KB, 500x386px
One moment there's a tidal wave of interested women. Five or six will be interested, but thanks to several factors at play, I'll just walk away with one relationship that lasts several months. After that, the female interest is all dried up, and it's time to welcome years of staring at the ceiling and jerking off.

Why can't the potential matches be evenly dispersed, so that I don't spend most of my time alone?

I'm really dying of boredom here. Either tons of women are interested, or none at all are, and I'm starting to think it has more to do with chance than anything else. I'm in career training, not college, so that might explain the drought.

What can I do? I feel absolutely powerless when it comes to attracting women. They just come in their own wave, based on factors that have nothing to do with my actions.

Am I wrong? What the fuck can I do? I'm so bored that I'm becoming existentially depressed.
>>
>>18303577

If you can attract girls, just try doing new things and meeting new people. Probably things already settled in your life and the girls interested in you found someone else or got to know you enough to decide you are not compatible. Try meeting new girls.
>>
>>18303589
>try meeting new girls
where? how?

I'm gonna get a part time job soon. I'll have a *little bit* of money to do things, no car.

Any specific suggestions?
>>
>>18303590
What do you like to do, dipshit? I'm not going to feed you a life, I'm tired of OPs here asking that. Pick a class, a club, go to the park, whatever it is you like. We can't micromanage every single aspect of your day.
>>
>>18303597
but if a suggestion is general enough it's not even advice. it's just like saying "fix that"

It's not micromanaging. If you gave one helpful suggestion, I'd immediately look into doing it.

I appreciate that you're telling me to have a healthy life filled with good things, but it doesn't just work with a snap of the finger like that. Sometimes it's not even affordable. Tell that to (to give an extreme example) the single mom who has two kids. She'll bite your head off if she comes home from her second full time job to hear "just think positive thoughts. do nice things."
>>
>>18303616

My family literally has taken part in free activities since I was born. Classes in clubs, physical activity in parks (with a group from the neighbourhood), and shit.

But what do YOU like? What do you want?

Go join the local murga. That's a thing my family does. Does that help you? Or maybe I don't have the slightless idea of what you are into?
>>
>>18303577
This happens to me, too. When I'm single, hardly any bites or interest. But when I do start seeing someone or just seen out with an attractive female friend, the women just come out of nowhere. Even the ones who rejected or turned me down previously.
>>
>>18303630
that all sounds just fine to me, except I'm not so into chess. you find partners doing that stuff?

there are a few meetups I go to, and the people are very cool, but they're all way older than me and married.
>>
>>18303652

Where did I say chess? "Murga" is dancing, dude. And I said "classes" not "chess" in the first line.

But whatever.

>that all sounds just fine to me, except I'm not so into chess.

That's my fucking point, I don't know what you are into. How can I tell you what to do? Think for yourself.
>>
>>18303633
yeah. they see you with a woman and they're like "you can fuck?" as if it was previously unknown. it's a flaw in our psychology.

I was hanging up fliers with this pretty girl the about a month ago and what was really amazing is that people (mostly underage) literally stopped be to be like "you're fuckin her?" It was crude and weird.

lately in the circles I've been hanging out in, the women legitimately find themselves too good for me and that part I can take responsibility for.

I haven't even turned to using dating sites or anything. I'm a bit embarrassed to put myself out there so frankly.
>>
>>18303660
did you come here to give advice, or to feel superior? you didn't even answer my question. thanks for bumping the thread tho.
>>
>>18303660
rude
>>
>>18303664

I knew two women that were also friends via meeting during a local internship. One I was hot on, but she initially rejected me. So, I start chatting with her friend, we get along good but she just got out of a relationship and I didn't want to rebound it, though I could tell she liked me.

First girl see's this and then suddenly wants me. Since I liked her first (stupid reasoning looking back on it now) I pursued it while not taking it further with girl 2.

Now I'm broken up with girl 1 and girl 2 is seeing someone seriously now. I know it really means nothing, but kind of kick myself for not seeing it clearly then
>>
>>18303668

Tell me something you like. You mentioned "meeups", but didn't specify. Who go there? Friends from school? Poeple from your work? Gym buddies?

What do you do in your free time?

Want suggestions, fine, but I bet my ass you'll turn half of them down because, guess what, I have no way of knowing what wiorks for you if you don't tell me anything about yourself:

Do volunteer work. Animel Shelter. Work with kids. Help clean parks. Build houses for poor people.

Go to learn about writing short stories. Or about computers. Maybe take up a backing class.

Go to the park. Join a cycling group, a running group, a tight-rope walking group.

Join a theater class. Go to improv! Or go to perform for kids at your local hospital.

Is that what you want? I can't wait for the inevitable "but".
>>
>>18303681
yeah women seem to rely on other people to tell them who is attractive or not, which is an okay measure I guess. I get some pretty stupid ideas about who to pursue.

there's a story about how I dated an ill tempered 5/10 when I could have fucked her 10/10 friend. I deleted it instead of telling it, because of how hard I shot myself in the foot

so you're not alone?
>>
>>18303682
my question was, which of those things do you get puss for doing?
>>
>>18303696

I meet girls in college, in language classes, in murga, and at parties with friends.

In art classes I didn't. A friend did, though. Volunteer work was with the people from college, so I don't count it as a separte activity.

I made out several times with a girl from a roleplating group (you know, Dungeons & Dragons?) but we didn't go very far.

It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you meet people there and have fun. That's the bloody point.
>>
>>18303692

girl 1 was a 9/10 though her attitude wasn't all that great. did not want kids then suddenly changed her tune to they aren't that bad when that came up to take the relationship further

girl 2 was 7 or 8/10 but girl next door type. super pleasant and outgoing. wants kids. maybe she had closet crazy but I didn't see it

so yeah. oops. such is life right?
>>
>>18303705
>meet people and have fun
>that's the bloody point

when you're in the red zone, the only point is making money and getting puss, until you get back to acceptable levels of each

that's the difference between me and average normals telling me to just do things. I'm not asking for things to do in general, I'm specifically asking for things that will result in puss.

Now if you're saying you've cracked the code and you have the method because there are women in college, I don't know what to say. I'm not in college, so...You know, if I were in college, I wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>18303712
damn
>>
>>18303719
>I don't know what to say. I'm not in college, so...

That's the but I was waiting for!

Asshole, that's my point. Any advice I can give you is: Go where you can be cool and meet girls. That's the only way to get laid. But I don't know where you can be cool, so I can't give you specifics. What works for me clearly won't work for you, I know that. That's why I didn't want to give you examples.

>when you're in the red zone, the only point is making money and getting puss, until you get back to acceptable levels of each

That's your problem right now: You are coming off as thristy as fuck. Good luck getting laid like that. I'd say go to a club and find some slut, but I'm sure I'm gonna hear how a club doesn't work for you in the next post, so why bother?
>>
>>18303736
do you always have this bitchy, sarcastic relationship with people you aren't capable of advising?

I'm telling you if I was in the room with studs mcactive lifestyle and he was condescending me this hard, he would leave with an injury.
>>
>>18303745

Ok, I'll say the same thing with insults:

I get laid by meeting people in my day to day life. Sometimes in classes, sometimes in free-time activities. Some of these things are paid, some are free.

Now I ask you, specifically, what do you want? Telling you my experiences doesn't seem to be useful. You already know how to flirt and are attractive enough to get dates, so I won't give you advice about that stuff. I don't know what you like and don't like, so I can't give you specific activities to do.

What do you want from us?
>>
>>18303745
>>18303761

>withOUT insults

Typo.
>>
test
>>
post was getting filtered for some reason, so I edited it

We aren't the same person, you're right. In this case, being enrolled in credit courses and having a healthy lifestyle is not an option...

I live by myself, with just enough money to scrape by, in a real pull-yourself-up-by-your-boostraps scenario.

I know that *something* out there would reverse this dry spell, without me needing to draw energy and resources form thin air. For instance, if the career training was a credit course with people my age, then that would maybe reverse the dry spell.

I went to an outpatient therapy center once. Being homeless once my parents and I were done with each other was hard. in that outpatient, I got laid a lot. Weird? Now that I'm in mainstream society, trying to get my life together, it seems like no woman would even look at me.

But (sue me), going to career training with mostly stout Latinas from the hood, and attending meditation groups filled with people over forty, is not resulting in sex - go figure.

You mentioned going to the club, although damned me a bit for the possibility that I wouldn't be successful there. I just don't know how to be successful there. I don't know if I'm right enough to mesh with normal people *that* well.

So what I'm asking is if you have any specific direct and detailed advice, something I can read and say, "Hey, I'll do just that," and you say, "I think that will work out for you."

Just generally being a better person already occurred to me.
>>
>>18303827

Thanks for finally opening up, but that's still not enough. I need to know what works for you, not what doesn't. How did you meet girls as an outpatient? Where they patients too?

Also, just FYI, Murga is something we Latinos do. So I advice against going into too much detail about what's wrong with "latinas from the hood" if you don't want me to leave. Just saying. You'll make more friends being positive instead of talking about why others bother you.
>>
>>18303850

What's up with latinos man? Had some puerto rican (born stateside but pulling the full blood nonsense and dont even know spanish) trying to game the girl I was seeing like a used car salesman
>>
>>18303850
I wasn't being racist. I was just talking about awkward cultural differences that have to do with race, demographic, age, etc. just from a sociological standpoint, not a racist one.

murga? I'm gonna look into that.

>how did you meet girls at the outpatient?
there were group sessions. we're always encouraged to socialize. it's healthy. I've been told that I could be a writer or a comedian, because I'm not good at getting along in social situations, but I'm good at filling empty space with something that's entertaining to people.

>how did you meet girls?
they were my age, going through a similar struggle, and they were cuties

we each broke up because everyone in the joint was personality disordered, maybe myself included.
>>
>>18303850
>>18303939
murga is a type of theater? are you from South America? my friend has been to Argentina. He said it was nicer than the US in some ways.
>>
pbbbbbbbht
>>
I think you're too focused on this. You need to be getting your life together so you can find a wife not chasing random tail, especially if you can't even think of how to do it.
>>
>>18304063
right. that would be a real achievement.

I don't know how anyone swears to celibacy though, especially with depression. Do you?
>>
>>18303956

Murga is basically a parade mixed with dancing andp laying instruments, mainly percussion ones. It's like a Carnaval. It's pretty fun to do.
>>
>>18303956
>>18304079

Aslo, yeah, I'm from Argentina. I'm not sure if other countries do it too.
>>
>>18304082
Argentina is a nice place from what I've heard.
>>
>>18303939
>they were my age, going through a similar struggle

That's the point. Do things where you can meet girls like that.
>>
>>18304123
go somewhere to meet girls who are mentally ill? I'm game. where do you think that would be?

I don't want to enter treatment, because I would rather go to school and have a job. Do you know where the mentally ill girls might be at? OKCupid? Support groups?
>>
>>18304131

Is that all you are? A mental patient? You are more than that. Just have to find it.
>>
>>18304143
I was thinking about moving. I moved to yuppieville, but it's mostly been a scenic improvement.

a few miles north there's a town that is supposed to be an indie music hub and healthcare field hub.

I was thinking about saving to move up there. all I gotta do is get a security deposit - it's cheaper there.

I'll ponder it.
>>
>>18304158

Whatever you need to do, do it. But you don't need to move cities. Just go to newp laces, do new shit. Try.
>>
File: crying woman.jpg (79KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
crying woman.jpg
79KB, 400x304px
>>18304161
>whatever you need to do
>know yourself
>try

I don't know what to do. I think I'm just gonna make money and use OKCupid. I have activities, but they don't introduce me to young women.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.