[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is unconventional for this board but I have some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I know this is unconventional for this board but I have some great advice for all of you. All numinous experience can be given a scientific or empirical explanation. It's up to you to take the signs and not Google them for verification! Peace and love
>>
>>18303546
looks like new age gibberish

what do you guys have against being concise?
>>
>>18303553
Please allow me to elaborate. When you see that your backyard is full of beautiful indigo flowers and only your backyard you can either believe your instincts that say you attracted them to you or you can Google why indigo flowers are only blooming in your tiny portion of grass.
>>
>>18303564
so you're saying not to investigate the causes of things, because the mystery leaves more to the imagination, and that's more positive?
>>
>>18303579
I guess so yeah. Ignorance is bliss is it not? At least in trivial things like indigo flowers
>>
File: 1492804091822.gif (923KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492804091822.gif
923KB, 424x240px
>>18303546
>>
>>18303580
theres a good point somewhere between the two of us.

I agree that googling why the patch of flowers does that is not the same as stopping and enjoying them.

it does seem like "learn learn learn, science, technology" is taking away from actually experiencing life. I guess there has to be a balance, and we have to remember to smell the roses.

I don't smell the roses because I am depersonalized and depressed. It wouldn't be like if a normal person smelled a rose.
>>
>>18303587
Well then I wish you the very best in life. You are loved whether you believe it or not. A wise man once told me that all of my suffering was created inside my mind. Love you!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.