[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1494260953115s.jpg (13KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494260953115s.jpg
13KB, 234x250px
What the fuck am I going to do I had a final and forgot about and I just bombed it REEEE. what do?
>>
You'll probably continue to repeat approximately the same behaviours for most of your life. That's what usually happens. The trick is to find some little spot where you can get away with being you.
>>
take the class again

accept that you can't do anything about it and move on
>>
>>18303319
How do you forget shit like that senpai
>>
>>18303328
Yeah but I can eaise my grade to barely passing and the problem is its still a shit grade
>>
advice is unchanged. take the class again for a better grade
>>
>>18303319
If you missed the test entirely, go speak to the professor and see if your can't take it at another time for a grade penalty. If you're on their good side they might just let you.

If you just forgot to study, then you're probably screwed. Hope the rest of your grades are good enough to make up for it. Otherwise see if your school lets you repeat classes. Mine had a policy of two penalty-free repeats that completely replaced the original class.
>>
>>18303319
>>18303379
email her asap. The worst she can say is no. If you had a decent grade going into the class she might let you retake it. I do mean ASAP though because under CA law grades had to be posted and sealed by 72 hours after the final

also nigga put a calender on your phone and enter all this shit day one
>>
>>18303319
Get an apprenticeship trade or skill, make money gaining experience to go off and make a shit tonne of money
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.