[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newd to find her....please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494242940013.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494242940013.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
>>
>>18303288

That is so heavily filtered, I don't think you'd even recognise another photo of her.
>>
>>18303288
>>18303314

Dude, stop. What are you doing? You want a fucking rapist on her tail? That girl is clearly underage, stop.
>>
Of course not i...but I gotta find her and how do I do that??
>>
>>18303324
>I gotta find her

Why?
>>
>>18303333
>I gotta find her

Why?
>>
Ciz I'm in love with her and she has suddenly vanished into thin air.....even after being frnds with me for a year...
>>
>>18303333
you're such a creeper. give me a single reason and I'll tell you who she is.
>>
>>18303354
fuck of weirdo.
"I'm friends with her. Don't know who she is though."
Nice story.
>>
She just vanished I know her....of course her....I never saod that I don't know her...
>>
>>18303363
her last activity is 2 days ago. ever thought maybe she doesn't want to be near you? she didn't disappear, she left.
>>
The only reason I can give anyone is that I'm in love with her and it's imperative that I find her.....wherever she is to let her know how much I love her.....
>>
>>18303288

>I like her
>posts her face to 4chan

lel forever
>>
>>18303354
>>18303363

If this is true, she is just ignoring you. Take the hint and move on.
>>
>>18303298
>>18303324
>>18303339
>>18303344
>>18303372
>>18303373

we have a person likely planning a murder-suicide. I feel like we should do something.
>>
Pls could you gelp me get in touch with her I just wanna have one last conbo wid her before she throws me outta her life....
>>
>>18303363# pls help me get in touch wid her pls I beg you....
>>
This is either a really dumb kid or a really dumb psycho.
>>
>>18303368# pls help me get in touch wid ger for just one last time...pls I beg you.....pls
>>
>>18303368# I never misbehaved with her or something that she should just leave me like that....pls.....help me.....
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.