[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get a girlfriend on 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm too lazy to go outside and the only friendships that ever worked for me were long-distance.
I don't want to try the mainstream apps either.
>>
>>18303226

>worked
>long distance

so what you're sying is you want to role play?
>>
lol you meet me. i'll give you my kik. (;
>>
go to soc and get an std
>>
>>18303229
Nah, I met several of those persons IRL afterwards. I'm just ten times better at building up a friendship online.
>>
>>18303238

with the exception of advertising, the only way to do this is to just post as frequently as you can, ask the gender of anyone you talk to that seems interesting, and go from there. perhaps hanging on more female oriented boards as well, but they tend to be more of a 'DONT TRY OT DATE ME YOU SILLY BOYS' types.
>>
>>18303241
What about /soc/ as that other anon suggested?

(Not into all the kinky cam stuff)
>>
>>18303238
Maybe you should go outside and build up your social skills. You're better at online rn because you have time to think on the best response, but that's not organic or natural. Who the fuck wants to 'date' someone online they can't see in person?
>>
>>18303293
I'm bad at small talk.

As I said, the few times I did it, I talked for a few months (up to a year) with people online, then met them and it was fine.

I wanted to try 4chan because I'm tired of the usual stuff & want to try it out, think it'd be funny.
>>
>>18303271

if you think you're attractive enough to score a hot attention whore, sure, but thats just gonna lead to conflict with her refusing to stop posting and tons of other guys oging after her.

its not a very good playing field.
>>
File: 1492038797013.gif (167KB, 500x376px)
1492038797013.gif
167KB, 500x376px
>>18303230
I have a kik please add me im the full package
>>
no. me instead.
>>
>>18303271
>/soc/
No.
>>
So this is going to sound like the fakest bullshit, but I swear it's true. My boyfriend of 2 years now and I met on /soc/ in one of the stupid fucking ideal QT threads. We had an online relationship for about 5 months that was heavily based in WoW and Skype, mostly because I was too much of a pussy to drive the 1.5 hours trip to go meet him. Our first IRL meeting was horrendously awkward and embarrassing, but we kept hanging out and eventually it led to 3-4 day visits, and we are super happy now. We moved in together about 10 months after we "met" on /soc/. We're still going strong. It's possible to meet a lover on 4chan. Unlikely, but possibly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.