[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if a girl is too young for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1882.png (150KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.png
150KB, 400x300px
How do you know if a girl is too young for you?
>>
(Your age / 2) + 7 = minimum age the girl you are dating should be.
>>
>>18303171

as a general rule, your age / 2 + 7 like the other guy said.

so if you are thirty, it would be a 22 year old.

that being said, in this day and age as long as its legal, its fine.
>>
>>18303188
>>18303180
I mean I'm 24 and she's just about turning 18.
>>
>>18303201
So wait till she's 19. Ideally wait till she can get away with saying she's 20 since people envision someone who's 19 and someone who's 20 very differently.
>>
If her age is on the clock...
>>
If she's legal, then nothing's wrong.
Take this from a guy that fucked a 15 yo girl when he was 19.
>>
>>18303775
A military clock
>>
>>18303201
Just wait till she's 18. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18303790
That's not impressive. That's just picking the low hanging fruit you doof. Getting into a relationship with someone much younger than you isn't hard. It's keeping the relationship going that's tough.

The issue with dating someone significantly younger is the inability to deeply connect on a personal level. Generally it's hard to relate to someone that is just in a completely different place in life. If your major goals in life are graduating college, starting your career, and finding a place to live; it's hard to stay emotionally connected to someone who's major life goal is getting their learner's permit.

If you're supposed to be starting your adult life, and you find yourself easily relating to a highschooler, it's generally an indictment of your own lack of maturity.
>>
>>18303171
>Be me 35
>totally head over for a 24yr
>/2 + 7
>allllllllright
>>
>>18303924
>low hanging fruit
C'mon man, it was quite the challenge to make her hop on my dick back then.

>keeping the relationship going
Hold up. Who in their right mind wants a serious, lasting relationship with a stupid teen?
I learnt it the hard way. You can't. You have to be a babysitter while being a partner. Shit gets old REALLY fast, especially when that person is dumb as bricks.

>lack of maturity
That's not a bad thing, though. I mean, I would kill for the opportunity to get some of my childish traits back, for example.
>>
>>18304037

>pedophiles actually believe this.
>>
>>18304266
Wait what?
I'm not a pedo. She was legal, and she looked older than she actually was.
And I swear on Jesus's balls - kids don't get me hard.
>>
your benis doesn't fit into her vagoo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.