[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist for roomate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494302847898.jpg (8KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494302847898.jpg
8KB, 480x305px
>18
>ready to leave I cant stand my "mom" shes a piece of shit.
>plan on in summer
>is craigslist good (to search for a roomate)
>>
>>18303090

thtas how i got all mine. i mean its a free service that connects you, everyone uses it.
>>
>>18303114
I just heard it's not the safest. Im a girl so do you think i should get a girl roomate, or would a boy be fine
>>
>>18303120
You should kill yourself then you'll be safe from all the dangers, fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>18303126
Ooh a female. What a wonderful opportunity to degrade them. Pathetic shit
>>
>>18303120

learn to question anything people tell you. what is it about craigslist that makes it 'unsafe' ?

as a general rule its that ANYONE can use it. so by that logic if that is unsafe, you'd need to find a website that not everyone can use, something people are willing to pay for. but wait, anyone who pays ten bucks can use that website, so it could still be filled with pedophiles, criminals, and just bad people.

so what really makes any website 'safe'? unless they provide a comprehensive police report on the person you only know what you see.

so, what should you see? if you are renting out your own place, simply ask that they add you on facebook first. most people have everything you need to know about them posted on facebook. ask them for their previous roommates contact information, then contact that person and find out what they were like a s a roommate.

question everything and you will find out how to properly keep your self safe.

its a myth that craigslist is any more dangerous than any other open web site.
>>
>>18303120
Getting s female roommate would probably be easier on you. It's usually easier connecting with someone who's the same gender as you too.
>>
>>18303128
Okay so it's can be just as unsafe as any other website. Lets hope i dont pick a crazy one
>>
>>18303133

pretty much. unfortunately even facebook doesn't tell you the full story. i had a guy move in, facebook seemed fine, his credit checked out etc. but he was the WORST, wanted a party every thursday night and his russian boyfriend legit tried to kill me.

I hear they are both in AA now.

if you have the option be the only person on the lease and simply sublet your spare room out to someone else, and have it stated in your contract that you can kick them out for any reason with 30 days notice.
>>
>>18303140
>faggots being mentally ill
What were you expecting?
>>
>>18303150

im gay, so someone as sane as my self would have been nice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.