[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over losing a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20170303_165928.jpg (930KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170303_165928.jpg
930KB, 2560x1536px
24/M

I started dating a girl before Christmas and our encounters were going great. We never hooked up but made it to second base. I came back to her after 3 weeks of Christmas vacation and she was acting uncomfortable on our date, physically apprehensive etc as though something had changed. We continued to date but by our 5th outing she eventually said she "wasn't looking for a relationship right now", which I now know is womanese for "not with you.".

Come to find out she was never really over her ex and went back to him after stringing me along. I cant help but feel as though I was inadequte in comparison to her ex seeing as how she decided to go back to him in the end. This has left me jaded and cynical I will be able to find someone who I can trust, though I now know the signs. For the record, they were high school sweethearts and I was set up with her through a mutual friend after she broke up with him since he had no job and seemingly nothing going for him. I feel betrayed, inadequate, and frustrated. I've been hitting the gym super hard and been reading life improvement stuff, also trying to get out and expand my social circles as best I can in a small town (<50k).

Anyone ever feel the same? Pic is me
>>
Yep except my ex cheated on me with her ex. Amd she kept talking about him to me quite a lot and they were meeting and only times we were arguing were always that fact, and she aleays blamed me that I am too jealous. BUT I was actually right obviously That I should have been worried.

I once was seeing another girl after my ex and she too said she was not too long from her last breakup and she was talking a lot about that ex so I was like fuck it.

You should ne happy you werent a couple. Fuck her. Fuck all the women not getting over their exes. When they talk aboit them its a major red flag.

Get over her, you dont need her. Sorry for bad grammar.
>>
>>18303057

ur a handsome man who had an experience that most every man has in their life time. stop creating imaginary problems to victimize your self. it was just a run of the mill series of bad decisions.
>>
shes probably an ugly ass ho, you're a [spoiler]cute[/spoiler] guy so she's 100% missing out tbqu

from the sounds of it she's also ugly on the inside, definitely dodged a bullet
>>
File: 1463871641627.png (1MB, 806x762px) Image search: [Google]
1463871641627.png
1MB, 806x762px
>>18303057
>Using the base system as a grown man
Pic related

But you're a good looking dude. You should just move on and find someone new, because you shouldn't have any problem with women unless you're short.

I have seen girls pick the objective worse guy COUNTLESS times. An ugly guy over a good looking one, a douchey one over a nice one, a loser over a successful one, etc.

Just don't worry about it. Women make their decisions not based on logic, but on tumultuous, cryptic feelings.
>>
>>18303057
I never "got over it" when my first love left me. Not in that way that I still lie awake in the bed thinking of her at night.
But I still have that feeling of loss and inadequacy.
Same holds true for all my friends and brother.

I think its part of growing up as a man.
Now when I see things, supposed to incite some feelings, I see it all trough a smudgy filter. The feeling is there, but it has no impact.

After I've broken up with later girlfriends, I just packed my shit and left. I dont miss the person, I miss the places where I was with them.

Its just something that becomes your strength in due time anon.
>>
>>18303069
>>18303072
>>18303075
>you're a handsome dude
i'm so sorry but you guys are gay as fuck...

OP To be the only honest person in this thread, you're not handsome at all...
you're not ugly as fuck though but seriously you know how you look!

you "flirt" sounds like a bitch and that's sad she left you but life goes on!

you'll find another sweet girl and you'll get a happy future together, or maybe it'll take a couple of girls before you get that.
BUT who cares?!

Girls come and go and someday you'll find a nice, sweet lovely girl and you'll be happy together
>>
File: 2017-04-17 19.45.57.jpg (319KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-17 19.45.57.jpg
319KB, 600x800px
OP here.

Cant help but feel so frustrated at my lack of judgement for this girl. She was such a sweet thing but in the end she was acting in her best interests and tossed me aside without regard for me. It's been a learning experience for sure, I've become better versed in engaging with women but I remain skeptical I can find one who I can open myself to.

Appreciate the responses. I've put myself out on Tinder/PoF/Bumble and I'm still having a hard time finding matches, let alone chemistry. My pictures are all just shitty selfies so I am going to work on getting better ones. How have some of you met your significant others?
>>
>>18303098
TOPPA DA MORNIN' TO YA
>>
>>18303098
Some girls are bitches, don't let it ruin you
you'll meet a million of girls like that

just accept the fact that sometimes people are idiots and then move on, be happy do what you wanna do

it's stupid to let something like a girl ruin you'r life
>>
>>18303098
I'm sorry dude, but that first pic of you was just a very good one, you're not as good looking as I thought. You're average. Not ugly but not really handsome.

Online dating is garbage if you're not like an 8/10 or better. Don't waste your time with that shit. Go clubbing or bar hopping and just hit on girls there.

It takes time to get over a close SO though. Women are cold as fuck man, they will dump you or leave you without a second thought. It happens to everyone at one point and has nothing to do with your worth as a man.

>>18303101
Kek
>>
>>18303091
t. woman
>>
>>18303098

>she was acting in her best itnerest

stop living in a fairy tale world where just because someone shows romantic interest in you that means they are putting you first.
>>
>>18303108
at least someone is honest with him instead of the
"You're so handsome" shit
>>
>>18303098
Get off the dating apps. The chances you'll find a decent human being who is actually interested in you on them are next to none. Stop looking for a short burst of happiness that leaves you feeling like shit afterwards and go long term.

Just live your life and better yourself as a person and love will come to you, even if it takes a long time.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_095327.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_095327.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Appreciate the responses. Been trying to seek happiness inwardly rather than through someone else but I long for companionship
>>
>>18303130
Everyone longs for companionship, Anon. Don't let it consume you though. Better yourself as a person and you'll be come more outwardly attractive. You'll find someone.
>>
>>18303115
he's crazy sexy though

OP, have you considered hacking yourself to be bisexual and dating men? They're less bitchy.
>>
>>18303130
ideal man / 10
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.