[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I fuck a cougar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: confused_cougar.jpg (182KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
confused_cougar.jpg
182KB, 1180x664px
I'm a 22 y.o. dude-NEET who gave up one uni, failed another, and right now I'm trying to get back to the last one I failed. No job, since family holds me back thinking I'd have huge odds to fail any kind of future educational development.

I have some psychological issues. First, when I lost my virginity half-drunk...I didn't actually penetrate the girl. This happened at the same time when I was in a toxic relationship with a hoe, which kinda led me to going thrice to prostitutes.

Eventually, I had a half-decent gf, but never had sex with her, and all this lasted 2 months. I broke up with her on my birthday.

Recently, I acted like an autistic child on two dates, which both turned out to be made out of some girls' intention to get laid with me. And I fucking missed.

As a 22 y.o. dude, I know two chicks (one 27 y.o, and another one who's 30). Somebody suggested I should try to fuck one of them, for the sake of having a half-normal sex experience.

I've been NEETing for a year. I'm emotionally tired.
The 27 y.o. seemed more interested, the 30 y.o. one, whilst older, seems more kinky.
Should I go and try my luck with one of them?
>>
Absofuckinglutely.
>>
30 isn't a cougar you smelly NEET
>>
>>18302989
30 is not cougar.
And buy condoms.
>>
>>18303004
This anon, the one with kids is a MILF
>>
>>18302989
no, they are big ass cats and will fuck you're shit up. seriously have you seen them claws. go back to /an/ faggot.
>>
>>18302989
You probably should devote less energy to your imaginary sex life and more to your real academic problems.
>>
>>18303007

t. Good advice
>>
Get a job you loser. Then go buy some pussy off Backpage. Their you can take your pick you loser
>>
>>18303310
This. Also its generally frowned upon on the moral basis that an animal cannot give consent; raping wild cats is bad anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.