[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question. Would be best to answer from your personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-05-05-18-10-01.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-05-18-10-01.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I have a question.
Would be best to answer from your personal experience.
Situation: girl has a boyfriend of 6 to 6+ months and flirts with you noticably.
What are the chances of that situation escalating in the sense of 1) the girl pulling through with said flirt, 2) to have a relationship with said girl afterwards
Don't take this too seriously as I don't either. I'm just wondering how this situation tends to resolve from your personal expetience; as I'm not as experienced.
Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1478697715387.gif (676KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1478697715387.gif
676KB, 500x624px
>>18302886
well I'd say girls are just getting less and less faithful so the chances are pretty good. 6 months was also the time my last gf started cheating. It is why I no longer have ONE (1) girl friend. They cheat alot these days and I'm done getting cucked.
>>
>>18302886
So your saying you want to be the girl's side piece? Better beta of you anon
>>
>>18302902
exactly. why on earth would you want a gf. I get fucking this girl but anything more is insane. Don't take them seriously. Ever.
>>
Girls jump from guy to guy or just cheat if it's inconvenient for them to break up, like if they have kids or something. Been cheated on and with multiple times. Don't fall in love.
>>
Chances are fairly low that she'll actually follow through on it. Women (and men) like the attention and flirtation even when they're in a relationship, but even still they might not actually want to have an affair with you.

And if you did happen to get to affair status, DO NOT ACTUALLY DATE HER AND THINK SHE'LL MAGICALLY BE FAITHFUL TO YOU. She'll cheat on your ass the same as she cheated on the last guy. To think otherwise means you're delusional as fuck.
>>
>>18302902
>>18302916
>>18302924
Now let's wait for the women to call you guys virgins and tell you to go back to r9k.
>>
>>18302951
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.mp4
>>
>>18302902
>get cheated on by gurl
>"waaaa all gurls cheat"
>cheats on other gurls
>gurl gets cheated on
"Waaaa all guys cheat"
>cheats on other guys

Cycle of "why is my life so shit guys"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.