[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1493399583975.jpg (29KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
1493399583975.jpg
29KB, 400x474px
Is having no matches in Tinder after two weeks a good sign that you're ugly as sin? I knew I was not a model but damn, this is a blow to my self esteem and ugliness would explain a lot. How do my fellow ugly men cope with dating life?
>>
I hang out with lesbians and use art as a way of escapism
>>
File: 1471400485496.jpg (78KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471400485496.jpg
78KB, 478x640px
>>18302874
Tinder is rigged, I would avoid online dating if I were ugly. I have a great face, have had lots of gfs and ons, but none off of tinder. I got some matches but not with the chicks I wanted the most, and it was pretty clear they just used the app to receive good feels and not doing anything about it. I believe the reason for me not getting all the matches and messages from all the girls is because my body was average. I've now been body building for 2 years and plan on making a tinder comeback soon. Just gonna nail the sixpack
>>
is there anything written on your profile or does it say something dumb like 'im just a chill guy' 'i like music and tv', is it generic?

have you taken the picture in a way that makes you look like spazz? are you standing in your bathroom with your phone in front of your face, or something similar? either of these may be the reason.
>>
Women on tinder have amplified standards due to all men swiping right on everything that doesn't look like it has type-2 diabetes.
This doesn't mean you're a freak of nature. It just means that they can get plowed by Fabio's for their hookup phase and don't have to bother with the <7/10 peasants.

If you're THAT convinced that you look like shit, good humor and chemistry are both enough to land you dates. If you can't get a chance to show that side of yourself on Tinder, try offline dating opportunities like speed dating, single events, hobby clubs or just tell some friends of yours to bring additional female company next time you go out or do something.

Just don't be a self hating faggot. How can someone else love you if you don't even love yourself.
>>
>>18302888
No, I'm ugly not stupid, but it may be the fact that I'm a half breed and my face really shows my non white side now that I think.
>>
>>18302874
Woah, they make BUCKETS of hi-chew!?!
>>
being ugly and short is the biggest mankind crime ever
it's not out there, but everyone would silently agree
>>
>>18302874
Post screenshot of your tinder profile. There can be 99 things wrong with it.

Also lower your standards and try other dating apps and sites.
>>
You should never use dating websites to get feedback about yourself. As explained it's basically all fixed and gives a totally warped view of reality. People photoshop their pictures or spend forever making them right. Women also want guys who appear financially and socially successful. It's a toxic environment, lies and manipulation all over it, not a good idea to take anything from it.
>>
>>18302874
Prostitutes. And being ugly allows you to not give a fuck about other people's opinions, it's somewhat liberating.
>>
>>18303915
How does it feel being with one?
>>
>>18303948
It's just fucking. She usually rolls with whatever you want. If you want to play romance, that works too. Assuming you don't pick the cheapest crap hooker.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.