[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salvia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 04-some-powdered-salvia-leaf.jpg (61KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
04-some-powdered-salvia-leaf.jpg
61KB, 630x420px
Bought 500mg of 20x extract.

How much should I take and can u give /adv/ for a good trip?
>>
File: Cpt_Remus_Ventanus3.jpg (499KB, 850x890px) Image search: [Google]
Cpt_Remus_Ventanus3.jpg
499KB, 850x890px
>>18302837
Divide it into three doses, use a metal pipe or a bong to smoke it all in one toke. Then keep it inhaled for as long as you possibly can, and before you even notice exhaling, you'll be flying off.

It takes about 5-10 minutes to recover, however time seems stretched.
>>
>>18302858
I was thinking of splitting it into 4. Dosage info is annoyingly hard to get so id rather be safe than sorry
>>
File: 5ef.jpg (12KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
5ef.jpg
12KB, 480x343px
>>18302837
>hit the whole thing in one
split it to 5 and take a test hit. salvia can fuck you up even in small doses, the trip really depends on your mental state and the setting. also be sure to have someone with you. take a minute of silence and balanced breathing before hitting it. if you're in the trip try to remember that you've just took salvia. if it's a bad trip, remembering that you smoked salvia can cancel the trip. neverthless, if you overdose and have a pretty fucked up trip, the only thing that can pull you out or at least make sure you're safe is a friend with you.
>>
a couple of teaspoons fresh.
add rosemary, garlic, black pepper and salt.
Rub on meat a couple of hours before cooking.
>>
>>18302923
Thanks, a friend will be there and will take it after me
>>
>>18302983
here's a basic tutorial to keep in mind if you're smoking salvia (whether it's your first or 100th time), this could help out others too:

> always do a test hit with a small dosage
a salvia trip depends on a lot of factors (mainly your current mental state - if you're stressed or depressed, put it away for some other time)

> setting is one big key in the trip
smoking salvia in your flat can be trippy, but hitting it in the nature will take you to higher levels. forests, fields, wineyards, the night sky full of stars.. these will make sure your salvia trip will be amazing. remember kids, salvia brings you nice visuals, but most of the trip happens in your brain. i had my best trips at night, outdoors.

> sit down, straighten your back, use pipe, one hit
sitting down will help you with the visual distortion, using a pipe will let you take it one nice hit. it's hot, burning and the taste is disgusting for the first few times. straighten your back, so your lungs can take the hot smoke and prevent coughing.

> inhale, count to 10, exhale. have water with you
hitting it is easy, but make sure you have water or something to drink, because the taste is weird, and it sucks if you cough through your trip.

> always have a tripsitter!!!
have a friend with you. salvia can twist your head off and send in to space, be it a good or a bad trip. i've got a friend who can't sit still and runs off every time he smokes salvia (even though he's having a good trip, he says "it" is calling him, and he has to go).
>>
>>18303054
Thanks. Going to use a water bong to minimize smoke rancidness because ive got pussy tier lungs. Water will be a good thing to have. Ill look to doing it outside aswell
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.