[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotinal fluffer!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Rage.jpg (5KB, 300x111px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
5KB, 300x111px
So I met this girl about 8 months ago or so and I realized pretty quickly that I liked her, "girlfriend material".

Unfortunately I found out that she unfortunately had a bf and I went "aaaah fuck it :/" and started "trying" to date other girls but even though many was friendly and goodlooking I couldn't really get over how much I liked this perticular girl: not really trying to like these other girls due to some hope that I'd still have a shot with her somehow.

fastforward:
>She breaks up with her bf
>I instantly go into "hell yes mode!"

and now we sit here 3 months later, I still like something to happen between us!
It didn't start out bad, I feel like I made some proper progress in the beginning when after I "switched on the charm": we started hanging out more, sent flirty texts and got pretty touchy if drunk.
But it passed into she telling me her problems about x-thing and x-thing: I've turned into her emotional fluffer!

that's not what I want!
I mean I care about her and are more then happy with helping her out with things but I do it mostly because I want more but I don't feel this is the way to get it.

How do I break this emotional fluffer role now?
>>
File: 1485427170845.png (587KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1485427170845.png
587KB, 625x918px
>>18302794
>I mean I care about her and are more then happy with helping her out with things but I do it mostly because I want more

Your problem is right here, in this sentence. This is not how you attract a girl in 20XX.

The short answer is:
If you don't want to be her emotional tampon, do not respond positively when she whines to you.
Don't ask her follow up questions about such shit. Don't ask her about her feelings.
Talk to her as little as possible, especially about shit you don't care about.
If you text a lot, stop that. Texting is for setting up dates and short exchanges of information.
You cannot make her like you by text.

The long answer:
The quest to find and take the red pill
>>
by jumping the gun and get physical with her when shes flirty, no need for eternal love confessions and ritualistic asking out, just do what you wana do

shes telling you about her ex because theres no new cock plowing her pussy

also note telling you things are a sign of trust and closeness, try to get closer

what she sees is theres a guy who is wishywashy around her, sooner or later shes gona find a guy who does what he wants
>>
File: 1483233079081.jpg (99KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1483233079081.jpg
99KB, 720x602px
>>18302819
yeah and what is the difference in that situation and the one you're describing here?
One you were already banging and one you want to bang.

If a girl ditches you for a beta bitch that actually says more about you and your level of alpha-ness
>>
>>18302812
well she's barely mentioned her ex though.
>>
>>18302830
what?
>>
>>18302830
>>18302834
>>18302831
>>18302819

Haha fucker, I saved your post before you deleted it. Coming up
>>
File: btfobytruth.jpg (103KB, 704x454px) Image search: [Google]
btfobytruth.jpg
103KB, 704x454px
>>18302830
>>18302834
>>18302836
>>
>>18302839
well that wasn't my post though
>>
File: 1491539017970.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491539017970.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>18302845
ok guy
>>
>>18302802
Also I'm on it with the texting, I'm trying not to be the conversation starter.
If she texts I will answer but unless I actually have "a piece of information" she needs I stay away from texting her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.