[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong that I am extremely opposed to homo marriage? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1492098295737.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1492098295737.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
Is it wrong that I am extremely opposed to homo marriage?
If so should I stop saying how against it I am when the topic comes up in uni or anywhere else. I feel as though I am losing potential friends.
>>
why are you so against it
have you looked into it apart from waaa waaa its "degenerate"

im against it before you accuse me of having the gay
>>
>>18302625

As a gay man in a very happy gay relationship for 6 years, I'm also opposed to gay marriage in that I believe that marriage should be something for a man and a woman.

Some people might think you're being a homophobe if you vocally denounce it in public settings though. I'd say if the debate about gay marriage has been brought up, then you're more than entitled to air your views without fear of losing friends/alienating people
>>
>>18302629

looked into it, lol
>>
>be me
>be gay
>sick of living the gay life and don't see the point of long term homosexual "relationships"
>want to get married to a woman and have my own family
>want an arrangement like when Phil and Liz (from the tv show The Americans) were paired up where it was for the purpose of a common goal. an attractive female ofc
>grow to genuinely love and appreciate each other as life partners

will I ever get this?
>>
>>18302629
1. It means that marriage is worth less than what it should be as there would be an over inflation in marriage.
2.Divorce rates would be much higher because homosexuality is a fetish.
3. It makes being a homo main stream so that women would want to know a gay friend, so they would try and make men more girly. guy swould do this thinking they would get pussy, but women wouldn't like them because they want Chad. This would result in women outright ignoring most men, and then becoming supper hypergamous whilst most men lose out on ever getting any love.
>>
>>18302638

Probably not because that would require a massive level of open mindedness that simply isn't present in 90% of the population.

Having said that, like I said in my previous post, I've been in a gay relationship for 6 years and I feel very fulfilled with it and happy about it. I sometimes wish I could have a normal family and a normal life but I don't and I never will, that's just the way my life is and how your life probably will be, as gays we have to accept it and make the best.
>>
>>18302641
1. Marriage rates are going down and have been for a long time

2. Homosexuality is not a fetish. Even if it was what does it matter to you if other men are getting divorced faster from other men. Why do you care about that?

3. This doesn't happen. First of all homosexuality is ALREADY mainstream, second of all I fail to see how gay people being allowed to marry would cause this to happen.
Where the hell is your evidence to back this up?
>>
>>18302641
absolutely retarded answers as expected
1. no such research ever conducted, homophobic fear
2. another one, actual married homosexuals show no deviation to straight couples in divorce, some argue its the opposite but its probably due to the fact its not that well accepted so only the real determined one bother
3. "main stream", "gay to get pussy"

not only you are misinfored but also show signs of retardation
no wonder ppl distance themselfs from you, read some info about gay marriages, about the legislative aspects, family, and sexuality instead of online magazines or 4chin
>>
>>18302641
>1. It means that marriage is worth less than what it should be as there would be an over inflation in marriage.
Straight people have already made marriage worthless. Long ago. Regardless, marriage rates are going down.
>2.Divorce rates would be much higher because homosexuality is a fetish.
But it's not a fetish. Where is your evidence to back this up? It's a sexuality. Divorce rates are already high, and what's the problem if couples you have no relation to divorce?
>3. It makes being a homo main stream so that women would want to know a gay friend, so they would try and make men more girly. guy swould do this thinking they would get pussy, but women wouldn't like them because they want Chad. This would result in women outright ignoring most men, and then becoming supper hypergamous whilst most men lose out on ever getting any love.
What the fuck? Even if this insane theory were proven correct, it's no one's fault if some men are stupid and don't recognize who women prefer as friends and who they prefer as lovers.
>>
>>18302672
>3. "main stream", "gay to get pussy"
In fairness women already do the "say I'm bi cos it's hot"
>>
File: save your energy for ratio.jpg (427KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
save your energy for ratio.jpg
427KB, 900x1200px
>>18302641
Listen, mortal.

1. Marriage is just a foolish ritual people engage in to solidify being together. Civilised countries have registered partnership as well.
2. All attraction is a fetish. Fetish isn't sexual per definition. A simple necklace charm or bauble could be a fetish as well.
3. The feminisation of male society is already happening. Gay people are not to blame, the overabundance of female teachers on elementary- and middle school are to blame.

Remember, relgion is an illusion and a collective disease.

Blessed is the mind too small to doubt.
>>
>>18302729
theres no fairness in men women relations

how is it fair one gets to be picky while the other performs various rituals for a chance of mating
>>
>>18302782
Supply and demand
>>
>>18302641
>1. It means that marriage is worth less than what it should be as there would be an over inflation in marriage.

There's no such thing as marriage inflation. No one is going to lose money in marriage futures.

>2.Divorce rates would be much higher because homosexuality is a fetish.

First, most sexual things are a fetish. Banging fat chicks is a fetish. That has no bearing on whether or not fat people should get married.

Second, so what?

> but women wouldn't like them because they want Chad.

And realizing this, men that truly wanted to get laid would continue to be manly, and everything would remain exactly the same.
>>
>>18302632
Oh gosh nope
>>
File: OhBphnr.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
OhBphnr.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>18302625
Please keep loudly announcing your idiotic views in public so people know to avoid you.
>>
>>18302625
who cares. you're entitled to your own opinion.
>>18302632
you're literally retarded. consider suicide
>>
if you're alt-right or ultraconservative, you should just fuck yourself up by running into traffic, or something like that

then you might become an even angrier little, spitting man, like a cartoon villain in a wheelchair except very ineffective.
>>
>being mad about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you and doesn't effect you in any way

This will always be stupid, wrong and pointless.. and that applies to every lifestyle choice, not just homosexuals.
>>
Why the fuck do you even care?
>>
>>18302632
The concept of marriage is not owned by Christianity. Marriage has meant a thousand different things to a thousand different cultures. Yes, some of them allowed marriages between people of the same sex.

If you do not believe in Christian marriage between people of the same sex, that is fine. However, do not try to force your views that belong to a Christian institution onto people who do not view themselves as practicing it as part of that institution.
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (114KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
114KB, 720x540px
>>18302632
>I'm totally definitely a gay man guys, but I don't want to be given power of attorney if my partner ends up on the operating table, I don't want tax credits - none of it. Marriage should really be between a man and a women, as our lord and savior Jesus Christ intended.
>>
>>18302641
Higher divorce rates might be a good thing in some ways. It may be a sign that more people are leaving relationships that are abusive or unhealthy or that make them unhappy. Before, they may have stayed in that relationship for reasons like not having an income without their partner, or feeling obligated to provide for a partner who has no income. The increasing financial independence of everyone has resulted in these reasons becoming rarer in first world countries.

Anyways, gay married couples have lower divorce rates than straight couples, and children they raise have better life outcomes than straight couples. However, I'm not aware of any studies that control for race or socioeconomic status in comparing straight and gay marriages. All of this may just be a confounder effect because the average gay married couple is wealthier and whiter than the average straight married couple.

As a men's right's advocate myself, I would say that men being less pressured into hypermasculinity is a good thing. Men, like women, are forced into unfair roles that are neither healthy or happiness-promoting. It is not good for a person to not feel comfortable sharing their feelings with others (if you do, you are considered 'weak') or to be expected to be the one who works outside of the house and does not get to spend much time with their children. Men, like women, also have unrealistic standards of beauty to live up to.

I think that it's odd that you name yourself "MRA BULLET" but lack an understanding of one of the fundamental praxes of the men's rights movement.
>>
>>18302625
just admit to yourself that you are gay and love the cock, anon. there is no other reason that you could give so much of a fuck about something that does not have any impact on you whatsoever
>>
>>18302625
If marriage wasn't institutionalized and remained exclusive to religion, I would hear you out.

Unfortunately, you're denying a group of people (gay couples) from legal benefits that come with marriage. The solution would be to either give marriage back to religion or let the gays marry.

The former ain't happening because government wants to continue offering incentives for people to get together as its one of the strongest indicators of financial stability in the western world.

So suck it up. This is the world you're living in.
>>
>>18302632
You ARE homophobic though, you are literally gay AND homophobic.
>>
Well OP you'd fit right in with some friends of mine and their friends. I know some groups of friends of friends that love to speak out against gays and gay marriage. If you feel like you are losing potential friends maybe you should look elsewhere like in Catholic groups where the open minded progressive people are the minority.
>>
>>18303638
>this delusional of reality
LOL
>>
>>18303663
there's nothing delusional in what I said, otherwise please point it out
>>
>>18303638
my catholic church runs an LGBT ministry, what the heck are you talking about?
>>
>>18303684
well I'm part of a bunch of catholic groups and the majority of the people in them hate gays
>>
>>18303689
>hate

they must not be very good catholics
>>
File: Marmarett_Truke.png (142KB, 591x735px) Image search: [Google]
Marmarett_Truke.png
142KB, 591x735px
>>18302625
I'm not trying to push tolerance or anything, but consider life this way

1) Is it affecting you directly

and

2) If not, why worry about it?

Those are two simple questions to ask yourself for an issue that makes

>>18302641
1) Catholics were the only ones who couldn't have divorces. Marriage is a legal construct in the developed world, you can just get married in a courthouse just about any economically modern country without getting the churches involved for much cheaper than a ceremony, so by definition wouldn't the State already be the ones "devaluing" marriage?

More to the point, there are hetero couples who marry not within one year of knowing each other and wind up in a broken marriage. What about those people, huh?

2) No it isn't. That's not what a fetish is and if there is a reincarnation cycle, pick up a science book next life because holy shit...

3) They're still the minority, you know.
>>
Heaps of poeple dont agree with gay marriage. They just dont care enough to argue with some SJW about it. Plus the gays are normally happy go lucky poeple why you wanna pick on them.
By all means tell poeple your against it like whats the worst reaction you can get.
>>
File: no.gif (54KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
54KB, 320x240px
>>18303684
>my catholic church runs an LGBT ministry

ABOMINATION
>>
File: loveanon.jpg (31KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
loveanon.jpg
31KB, 300x301px
>>18302641
> marriage is worth less than what it should be
Who appointed you God king to determine what the value of marriage should be? If two people want to be married, let them be married.

> Divorce rates would be much higher
In the US, divorce rates haven't changed much with the introduction of gay marriage

> It makes being a homo main stream
Homosexuality is mainstream. Where have you been for the last 20 years?

> but women wouldn't like them because they want Chad
If you're scared to losing to Chad, don't blame it on the gays. Blame it on your own pathetic attempt at mating.

Sounds like you just want someone to blame for your tiny dick, and the mirror is too tough for you.
>>
>>18303710
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Self-hatred is a very important part of being a good catholic.
>>
>>18302625
>If so should I stop saying how against it I am when the topic comes up in uni or anywhere else
Yes if you want friends. Learning how to not always say your opinion is a key part of being an adult.
If I actually told everybody how they were wrong every time they were wrong, I could never be around anybody.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.